• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oral-Turinabol

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With all the talk recently of OT in Gaspari products, it made me wonder--shouldn't OT be taken with a Testosterone? It seems like all that I've read has people talking about taking OT on its own. It's an oral steroid, so general wisdom would suggest taking it with a base of Testosterone, no?

musclepump said:
With all the talk recently of OT in Gaspari products, it made me wonder--shouldn't OT be taken with a Testosterone? It seems like all that I've read has people talking about taking OT on its own. It's an oral steroid, so general wisdom would suggest taking it with a base of Testosterone, no?
MP. that T-Bol is weak like Anavar. There probably the only two real safe Orals if not done in real high doses. I agree though that both should see have a test Base. But do you know someone that can convince these young kids of that

PT

Tough Old Man said:
MP. that T-Bol is weak like Anavar. There probably the only two real safe Orals if not done in real high doses. I agree though that both should see have a test Base. But do you know someone that can convince these young kids of that

PT
Especially with a little slick advertising. You notice that these products say nothing about PCT either in ads nor on instructions. A recipe for disaster. Back when I was in school 7-8 years ago we'd take tons of andro, 19-nor, 4 and 5 ad, NO PCT or Nothing because we just bought em based on the ads. Lemme tell you, coming off of that shit with no pct is a bitch. It felt like you were walking in led shoes high on Heroin!!! NOT FUN.

im taking ot with test cyp, and 20mgs a day of nolva. No bloating and im at week 6 very good strenght gains, and vascularity. Cant really figure the amount of weight that i have gained so far because im cutting. But im still 215 and alot thicker and leaner

i vote two thumbs to this stack

Back