• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When is best to use creatine

PRA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:confused: I've read articles stating that the best time to use creatine is before a work out, another stating after and still another stating before and after. When is the best time????

1st, welcome to IM.2nd there's a small debate whether to load up on creatine or not. i've had luck with both.i like to take a 5-6 gram serving about 1 3/4 hr to 2 hrs before i workout. and the same size serving with my postworkout drink. you'll here other opinion's take them into consideration as well. there are alot of great mods and members who will help, good luck.

Preform a little experiment.......and take it before you workout one week, lay off for one week, and then take it after your workout the next week, .......you see where I'm going.

No one knows your body the way you do.

Now with that said, I take 5gr. in the am and then again 1 hour pre-workout in the eve. Works good for me.

I`m with Tank.....45min pre-workout, then the same serving in my post workout shake.

As IPMC said though, experiment! Everyone seems to benifit slightly differently with creatine.

Thanks, I like the expirement Idea. I think I'll try it. Thanks to all of your for your input.

Originally posted by PRA
Thanks, I like the expirement Idea. I think I'll try it. Thanks to all of your for your input.
PRA, if you can just log down when you take it and your thoughts on how your workout went and the poundages you used, experimenting is a good thing,especially when your trying something new. good luck..
:thumb:

Depends on your goals. Bulking- before and after workout. Cutting- after only with a protein drink.

Back