PDA

View Full Version : 1test powder

Tha Don
12-07-2005, 08:29 AM
i might be able to get my hands on some 1test powder, if so i was thinking of capping it? would that work?

what sort of dose would be recommended? if i was to run 1ad again i would prob use 500-600mg ED, i know 1test dosen't need to convert though, so would the required doses be lower?

i may be able to get 12g of it, so if i say needed 500mg ED it would last me 24 days, its not exactly dirt cheap, so i'm not totally sure if that would be cost effective, it may be cheaper just to run 1ad

ZECH
12-07-2005, 11:07 AM
would work better as a TD.

Pirate!
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
would work better as a TD.Yep, the only good 1-T orals had certain delivery systems that optimized bioavailability.

Mudge
12-07-2005, 10:39 PM
1T was made an injectable because the oral version was very poor with BV.

Tha Don
12-08-2005, 03:31 AM
so 1test cyp would be better? anyone tried it?

Pirate!
12-08-2005, 07:55 AM
so 1test cyp would be better? anyone tried it?I know people who have, and it hurts like all hell. That aside, it is supposed to be quite effective. Might as well run tren, IMO.

Tha Don
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM
for some reason tren just scares the hell outta me, i've heard about some of the sides (especially the feelings that people get when/immediately after they inject), i really don't think running tren would be at all pleasant, i want to stick to mild compounds, for now anyway

FishOrCutBait
12-08-2005, 04:45 PM
for some reason tren just scares the hell outta me, i've heard about some of the sides (especially the feelings that people get when/immediately after they inject), i really don't think running tren would be at all pleasant, i want to stick to mild compounds, for now anyway

From what Im told, most dont get the same sides from Tren Enanthate as they do from Tren Acetate. That, and not having to pin EOD would be a plus, I imagine. So, maybe you should look into Tren E?

Mudge
12-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I got tren cough from enanthate too.

Tha Don
12-08-2005, 06:33 PM
dammit, thats tren E on the blacklist too, lol, i've only got about 3 compounds left!

well i was thinking maybe NPP, but even though it uses the PP ester it is still detectable for 8-9 months or something?? that just really puts me off ever touching nandrolone! on the plus side i'm assuming tren ace (although progestrin) will not linger in the system quite as long, providing i ran ample HCG maybe i could get away with it, but then i have the gyno to worry about from the tren! what would i use for that?

just what are peoples sides like with tren ace? obviously BP is another concern, given i think rapid weight gains/water weight is a big part of the problem i had on this cycle, would BP be much of a problem on tren? and what is a good low dose? is 75 or 50mg EOD for say 3-4 weeks enough for a relitively new user to gain well? obviously i'm looking for a dose that will yield an effective cost-gain ratio

TrojanMan60563
12-10-2005, 08:00 AM
the best 1-T product I've tried is Nutrex 1TU....hands down a great thing that we can't get here anymore....I hear you can get it in Canada still..I've thought about taking a weekend and going up there and getting a case of it. That is a great mild drug IMO. Works well very little sides.

Pirate!
12-10-2005, 08:52 AM
From what Im told, most dont get the same sides from Tren Enanthate as they do from Tren Acetate. That, and not having to pin EOD would be a plus, I imagine. So, maybe you should look into Tren E?Again, you are misinformed. If you do get bad sides from tren, you better hope you are on tren ace. Otherwise, it is a long ride. I've only done tren ace, but I don't get the cough. I found this thread the other day where people are bitching about tren. I find it funny because it is so easy to get pissed off. Just the sides effect of being hot can make you irrate: http://www.ironforlife.com/t18612-tren-is-really-starting-to-kill-my-workouts.html

Hlanderr
12-12-2005, 09:50 PM
the best 1-T product I've tried is Nutrex 1TU....hands down a great thing that we can't get here anymore....I hear you can get it in Canada still..I've thought about taking a weekend and going up there and getting a case of it. That is a great mild drug IMO. Works well very little sides.

i have heard great things about that product

Mudge
12-12-2005, 09:59 PM
I ripped through over 20 grams of tren enan and got the cough maybe 4 times, I dont recall for certain. My prostate was worse than the cough, even though its a pretty shitty matter of minutes. My worst bought ever from memory was around 10 minutes, on acetate. If it gets in your blood it sucks, it doesn't matter what the ester is. I was doing just under 11 grams of saw palmetto every day.

Pirate!
12-12-2005, 10:08 PM
I was doing just under 11 grams of saw palmetto every day.I wonder if it is more beneficial at those doses. 11 grams of what concentrate?

Mudge
12-12-2005, 10:15 PM
11 grams of raw saw palmetto, not extracted. It was beneficial because I wasn't waking up to piss 5 times a night or every 15 minutes during the daytime. I got to sleep!

I didn't pick just some random dose, I scaled up 540mg caps and eventually I had to take 20 as a MINIMUM.

TrojanMan60563
12-13-2005, 06:16 AM
Mudge is Tren that hard on the prostate? Maybe you had or have an infection in the prostate? That can cause the frequent peeing etc...and pain in he prostate.

Mudge
12-13-2005, 07:05 AM
I dont have any pains, just inflamation during heavy anadrol/test/tren use.

TrojanMan60563
12-13-2005, 05:02 PM
How can you tell its inflammed? Is it just the peeing issues? I am horrible about taking my Saw Palmetto. Do you take your dose all at once or spread out? My problem is spreading the dose out through the day becomes a chore....between saw palmetto, milk thistle, and all the vitamins I take its a pain in the ass.

w00kie
12-14-2005, 11:50 AM
just make your 1test into a transdermal. mix some 4ad in with it also if you have it.

Tha Don
12-14-2005, 01:17 PM
i'm not keen on transdermals TBH, don't really rate them, its virtually impossible to dose them accurately