• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Castration

BillsFan4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i'm watching an A&E show right now about cruel and unusual punishment. 3 guy rape a girl and in sentencing the judge gives them a choice, 30 years in prison or castration. Just wondering if somebody were to have thier balls chopped could that person still get a hard on? Would they still get horny? I guess u couldnt really be a body builder cuz u wouldnt have any testosterone unless u juiced it. Anyway what ya think? Personally i dont know what choice i'd take cuz i like to feel horny and when i'm really drunk and trying to get hard and i cant first off its embarrassing and then i'm hella mad.

I think that was here in South Carolina.

I'd take the castration over 30 years any day.

Yea i'd take castration too. but what would it affect? would u still have the same sexual drive?

BillsFan4life said:
Yea i'd take castration too. but what would it affect? would u still have the same sexual drive?
no, you would have no physical sex drive at all...

Even though rape is a "sex crime" rape is not about sex, its about power and domination. The sex is the forplay the pain fear and suffering is what gets the bastards off. Castrated you couldn't get it up , but you could still rape someone with an object.....and yes boys and girls it happens.

Lock em up for a long time !!!!!

That is what I read somewhere as well, that is why chemical castration is not considered a solution.

One major factor to this course of action is...

Does castration remove the sadistic desire to dominate, humiliate, and torture women like most rapists are prone to?

Castration does remove the "sexual drive" but a rapist asshole usually has many more issues other than an uncontrolable urge to fuck something.

FenderBender said:
Even though rape is a "sex crime" rape is not about sex, its about power and domination. The sex is the forplay the pain fear and suffering is what gets the bastards off. Castrated you couldn't get it up , but you could still rape someone with an object.....and yes boys and girls it happens.

Lock em up for a long time !!!!!

fuck lockin 'em up....i say run 20,000 Volts thru the bastards.

Lock em up for 30, PLUS the castration

is this thread seriouse? 30yrs or castration? i rather spend a life sentence alone on mars with my balls

IML Gear Cream!
Now.......... If we started castrating rapists with a blow-torch... That might work

the judge should lose his position just for the option. The option of cruel and unusual punishment = unconstitutional. Yes, the guys are rat bastards but we are in America and no matter how horrible the crime and how bad we'd want to do that, we can't and shouldn't. How would that make us any different from a country who uses tourcher or something along those lines.

Back