PDA

View Full Version : QV Anadrol

MASS
12-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Has anyone ever used QV anadrol and if so did you like the results from it. Same thing goes for their d-bol. the reason im asking is cause i can get either one of them very easy and i have never takin any of QVs orals before.

PWGriffin
12-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Has anyone ever used QV anadrol and if so did you like the results from it. Same thing goes for their d-bol. the reason im asking is cause i can get either one of them very easy and i have never takin any of QVs orals before.

My trainer told me two of his buddies starting losing their hair in two weeks in under two weeks of use...

Tough Old Man
12-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Has anyone ever used QV anadrol and if so did you like the results from it. Same thing goes for their d-bol. the reason im asking is cause i can get either one of them very easy and i have never takin any of QVs orals before.well I have a bottle of it here with me and have never used it yet. It's 75 mgs ea is all i can tell you

FishOrCutBait
12-08-2005, 04:50 PM
well I have a bottle of it here with me and have never used it yet. It's 75 mgs ea is all i can tell you

Anadrol or Dbol? Cuz thats a hell of a lot of Dbol if that's the case.

MASS
12-09-2005, 05:08 AM
Anadrol or Dbol? Cuz thats a hell of a lot of Dbol if that's the case.

The anadrols are 75mgs not the d-bols. I think the d-bols come in 10mg pills.

FishOrCutBait
12-09-2005, 06:24 AM
The anadrols are 75mgs not the d-bols. I think the d-bols come in 10mg pills.

Okay, lol. I was thinkin those crazy mexicans were tryin to kill us!! Or at least give someone a serrhosis-ized liver... :bulb:

Tough Old Man
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Ok. Here in Mexico where I live, you can get D-bol in tabs @ 5 mgs or caps @ 10 mgs. All Anadrol comes in tabs @ 75 mgs.

GFR
12-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Everyone I knew back in LA said that QV Anadrol 75 was low dosed, more like 40mg.....they all used the blister pack stuff from TJ...red pills 50mg each...don't know if they make them any more.