PDA

View Full Version : Huma Tech - TA100

HAPEXiNOS
12-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Does anybody know anything about HUMA TECH TA100? I'm thinking about buying it and I was told it is great stuff and if done right I should expect about 20-30 lbs gains. Its a 20 ml vial. Each mL contains 100mb Trenbolone Acetate. I know that Trenbolone makes you cut. It also contains 1000mcg Latrozole per each mL. Not sure what the Latrozole is. I was told that it has Nolvadex in it as well as liver care and that I will have huge gains, not just cut. If anyone has ever used it or knows a lot about it, please share. Thanks :thumb:

GFR
12-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Does anybody know anything about HUMA TECH TA100? I'm thinking about buying it and I was told it is great stuff and if done right I should expect about 20-30 lbs gains. Its a 20 ml vial. Each mL contains 100mb Trenbolone Acetate. I know that Trenbolone makes you cut. It also contains 1000mcg Latrozole per each mL. Not sure what the Latrozole is. I was told that it has Nolvadex in it as well as liver care and that I will have huge gains, not just cut. If anyone has ever used it or knows a lot about it, please share. Thanks :thumb:
What is your cycle plan???

HAPEXiNOS
12-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I was told to do .5 cc for the first week, its supposed to be really strong, then .75 cc for second week then 1cc until I have a little left and take it down to .5 cc

GFR
12-08-2005, 11:04 PM
I was told to do .5 cc for the first week, its supposed to be really strong, then .75 cc for second week then 1cc until I have a little left and take it down to .55 cc

Ok first of all you need to learn about steroids ( it's clear you know nothing about them or how to use them).........and you can't do that in a week or two. You need to spend the next few months reading and researching.
Secondly what are your stats....age height, weight, years training ect...

HAPEXiNOS
12-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Ok first of all you need to learn about steroids ( it's clear you know nothing about them or how to use them).........and you can't do that in a week or two. You need to spend the next few months reading and researching.
Secondly what are your stats....age height, weight, years training ect...

lol I do, not a lot but enough. I've done test 250 and fina before. I do know how do use that crap but never heard of this steroid. I'm 21 5' 10" 185 lbs max out on bench 305. Training for about 2 years. Used M1t for a while right before they illegalized it, sux, loved that stuff. Now gotta do the next best thing. Legs and all that suck ass. Bench more than squat.

GFR
12-08-2005, 11:24 PM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?p=1195547#post1195547
post 17 is a basic first cycle.

In my opinion you are too small, too young ( I doubt you are 21) and have not trained long enough to use steroids.........but I'm sure you don't give a fuck about doing things the right way so read this thread....read the link and rummage through the Anabolic section and see what others are doing.

HAPEXiNOS
12-08-2005, 11:35 PM
I do agree that i might be little young but I am 21, pointles to lie on these things. But thanks for that info. I'm sure it'll help in some ways. I do care about doing it right. I have friends my age that have been doing it for a long time and they are huge, I also know some that are even younger and a lot bigger because of it. Thanks again

PWGriffin
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Well you should definitely squat and deadlift more than you bench....before you start this next cycle I strongly urge you to get serious about putting together a good split hitting everything (even things you hate doing) evenly. And do this consistently and get ur deads and squat up before you start. Also, more importantly...get ur diet down before you start as well...putting down at least six GOOD meals a day. You will see great gains from just a solid diet and exercise program first and foremost...then add the juice when ur ready and ur gains will be tremendous. Trust me on this one...I pretty much wasted my first cycle in a lot of ways. Put on a grip of fat and lost a great deal of strength post cycle..

Mudge
12-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Half a CC of tren ED giving 20-30 pounds in a few weeks? I highly doubt it, tren is strong but its not a huge mass gainer steroid. Its better for strength and LBM without the water associated with mass gainers.

Letrozol, in tren??? No, that is not nolvadex, and it has nothing to do with your liver. What idiot put it in tren when there is no test in there, I would be curious to know.

If it were test/tren (TnT) and letro, that would make more sense, but still not a desireable idea when you dont know how much the person is going to run, and require. Sounds gimicky.

HAPEXiNOS
12-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Half a CC of tren ED giving 20-30 pounds in a few weeks? I highly doubt it, tren is strong but its not a huge mass gainer steroid. Its better for strength and LBM without the water associated with mass gainers.

Letrozol, in tren??? No, that is not nolvadex, and it has nothing to do with your liver. What idiot put it in tren when there is no test in there, I would be curious to know.

If it were test/tren (TnT) and letro, that would make more sense, but still not a desireable idea when you dont know how much the person is going to run, and require. Sounds gimicky.

Yeah it does sound a little weird and more like a sales quote. I'll still probably buy it. He said it is good stuff, clean and with little sides. He said its from the pharmacy here in the us. And that Letrozol is in it. I saw the bottle. Still do not know what it exacly is.

HAPEXiNOS
12-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Well you should definitely squat and deadlift more than you bench....before you start this next cycle I strongly urge you to get serious about putting together a good split hitting everything (even things you hate doing) evenly. And do this consistently and get ur deads and squat up before you start. Also, more importantly...get ur diet down before you start as well...putting down at least six GOOD meals a day. You will see great gains from just a solid diet and exercise program first and foremost...then add the juice when ur ready and ur gains will be tremendous. Trust me on this one...I pretty much wasted my first cycle in a lot of ways. Put on a grip of fat and lost a great deal of strength post cycle..

Thanks a lot. Yeah i'm gonna wait a little bit and get my body prepared for it. I'll def have to focus more on my legs. Hopefully i'll get the most out of it. I'm gonna be using bunch of other stuff with it, from weight gainers to nox cg3. Hopefully that'll help out. Thanks to everyone that gave me advice on this, good or bad, all great stuff.

Mudge
12-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah it does sound a little weird and more like a sales quote. I'll still probably buy it. He said it is good stuff, clean and with little sides. He said its from the pharmacy here in the us. And that Letrozol is in it. I saw the bottle. Still do not know what it exacly is.

Tren in the USA is for cattle, not for humans. It does not exist in a pharmacy, either you are misinterpreting something, or he is talking about an underground lab, or completely bullshitting you.

HAPEXiNOS
12-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Tren in the USA is for cattle, not for humans. It does not exist in a pharmacy, either you are misinterpreting something, or he is talking about an underground lab, or completely bullshitting you.

THAT BITCH!!

Mudge
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Dianabol is not even existent legally in the US, not for over 20 years I believe. Tren and equipoise, both popular, not for human consumption in the US.

Tough Old Man
12-12-2005, 06:43 AM
I was told to do .5 cc for the first week, its supposed to be really strong, then .75 cc for second week then 1cc until I have a little left and take it down to .5 ccI have to ask. Is that .5 cc total a week you were told to do?

HAPEXiNOS
12-29-2005, 04:12 PM
I have to ask. Is that .5 cc total a week you were told to do?

.5 twice a week to start off because its so strong, thats what I was told. Then the next week I can increase it to 1cc.