• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A narc looking for advice

oneofthebadguys

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I???ve been tasked with the unenviable responsibility of investigating one of my own. Why there are ethical issues and policy issues that will come in to play, I???m mostly looking at the legal issues. While I???m not pleased with this officer???s choice of pharmaceuticals, my job is to find the facts and not impart my personal opinions. The substance in question is Clanbuterol, sold under Novegam and purchased in Mexico. This young chap???s career is at stake and while I have sufficient resources to make opinions and conclusions based on our code of conduct, policies, procedures etc, I want to make sure I have all the info, not just the info that we think we (law enforcement) have. So, I come to you as de-facto experts, and if his career can be saved, and his future decision making adjusted, then so be it.

Here???s what I have: less then 100 20mcg tablets of clanbuterol.(The quantity is not the issue...one pill could be bad)

Here???s what I have found through conventional and unconventional research: Clanbuterol is not a traditional steroid drug as listed in the controlled substances act. It passes through the blood-brain barrier and is sympathomimetic, but it is not a traditional stimulant or analog of a stimulant similar to any of the bad stuff i.e. amphetamines. It is not FDA approved for human use/consumption here in the US. Title 21 Chapter 13 sec 956(a) seems to allow for personal possession if in fact the officer ???declared??? it when he/she crossed the Mexican/US border. While it may not be legal, it is not considered a controlled substance in any state or federal codes, nor is it a controlled substance in Mexico.

Here???s what I???d like to know from you guys and girls: Is finding this indicative of him/her using conventional and objectively ???illegal??? steroids. If not, why? Will taking clanbuterol cause aggressive ???ass beating??? behavior if the propensity wasn???t already there? Has anyone been stopped and searched at the border and found to have clanbuterol on them? Did the BP agents just confiscate it and say don???t do this again? Did they ask to see a Mexican and/or US script? Did you go straight to jail? And on what charges? What is the real deal or rumor with bringing non-controlled, not for sale in the US type drugs back across the border? (I???m not talking about stone-cold illegal drugs or even CII-CV) When I call my counterparts at the border, I get the official party line, "all drugs are bad...zero tolerance," not the "real life - here's what happens every day" line.

This post will have a short life as I don???t have a lot of time???maybe a few days or so. Please be polite as I recognize this is a very unconventional posting.

Clenbuterol isn't a steroid, and it won't make you aggressive, but neither will most steroids. "Roid rage" is a pathetic excuse to act like a jerk.

Drug laws are ridiculous.

oneofthebadguys said:
Will taking clanbuterol cause aggressive ???ass beating???
Only if you're a fag. :laugh: Clenbuterol is an asthma medication, not a controlled substance. Go bust your partner's ass. You know you want it. :eek:

20mcg is for babies.

arnt there some kids you could be busting for pot?

Tough Old Man said:
He's here in hopes of rattling some of us that use Testosterone.
It's worse than that. He is considering trying to ruin his partner's carrer because of an asthma medication.

sick mudda fucka

i dont think hes trying to "rattle" anybody.... hes just looking for info.... which IS what these forums are for

IML Gear Cream!
word, lay off your partner, why would u even bust him if he used gear? does it affect his work at all? i doubt it, ashma meds sure as hell dont

My opinion is to mind your own business and leave your "partners" private affairs alone. It would be one thing if he was fucking up at work due to being on drugs. Chances are you just stumbled onto some pills laying around and think its your job to rat him out. I am sure if you never found shit you wouldn't ever have thought he was taking anything. Either way its not even steroids and you can obtain Clenbuterol very easily. US Customs will not even stop shipments of Clenbuterol to the US. So if its not even big on their list of things to watch for then it shouldn't be consuming your time and risking someones career over. I am sure you do thinks that are "illegal" everyday like speed...maybe your partner should record you in action breaking the law and report you for being some evil person too...your a stupid ignorant piece of shit....go take a long walk off a short cliff asshole.

oneofthebadguys said:
Thanks for the info...

i think someone should report you for being a faggot

kicka19 said:
i think someone should report you for being a faggot
Where does one file such a complaint? :D

He is obviously Internal Affairs or working in conjunction with them in some way. Hey, laws are laws and if you want to be a cop, which is a voluntary decision, you should follow the law....even when they are pointless as this one is.

WOW!!! So I guess trying to get the best information I can makes me a faggot. My inclination is to just log off and go on my way, but some of you privately sent me very good information that is going to help me put this thing to rest with no further ramifications to the officer. I admit that I didn???t know anything about this stuff that is why I came to you. The questions that I asked may have seemed rhetorical or silly, but they dealt with the primary issues and I needed other opinions. By using the information I got from this site I could work backwards and find answers that I couldn???t find starting in the blind. As you most assuredly can imagine, we have ugly, mean, and nasty federal and state smuggling laws, analog laws and ???if it???s similar to???then you???re fucked??? laws that might not be applied to the average citizen, but will certainly be dusted off to go after a cop. Just to clear up some misconceptions, the officer is being investigated by another agency for other crimes???I didn???t start it and I didn???t find the stuff, but now we have to follow up because a bunch of clen was found by this other agency. I know it wasn???t clear in my posting, but I???m not I/A, and I???m not going after this officer. Anyway, thanks again for your help???

oneofthebadguys said:
WOW!!! So I guess trying to get the best information I can makes me a faggot. My inclination is to just log off and go on my way, but some of you privately sent me very good information that is going to help me put this thing to rest with no further ramifications to the officer. I admit that I didn???t know anything about this stuff that is why I came to you. The questions that I asked may have seemed rhetorical or silly, but they dealt with the primary issues and I needed other opinions. By using the information I got from this site I could work backwards and find answers that I couldn???t find starting in the blind. As you most assuredly can imagine, we have ugly, mean, and nasty federal and state smuggling laws, analog laws and ???if it???s similar to???then you???re fucked??? laws that might not be applied to the average citizen, but will certainly be dusted off to go after a cop. Just to clear up some misconceptions, the officer is being investigated by another agency for other crimes???I didn???t start it and I didn???t find the stuff, but now we have to follow up because a bunch of clen was found by this other agency. I know it wasn???t clear in my posting, but I???m not I/A, and I???m not going after this officer. Anyway, thanks again for your help???

Bye NARC

oneofthebadguys said:

I hope that officer never arrests anyone for drug charges, considering he's a drug user himself. I hate hypocrisy, especially in those with authority.

IML Gear Cream!
I say bust him, and when he is in jail fuck his wife. Hell he is a criminal and you should take advantage of him.....you might even get a promotion.
Steroids are evil and anyone using them should be sent to jail for 20 years or more..

Good for you buddy, you have 100% of my support!!

I am sure none of Ronnie Coleman's fellow officers ever thought he was on any thing illegal...He probably takes more drugs than any one person can fathom and he has not turned out to be some low life dead beat. Even if his drug use is illegal he is not hurting anyone but maybe himself. So IMO leave people alone.

It's obvious this 'guy' was posing as a cop - which is a crime by the way. His 'investigative methodologies' would make make Barney Fife look like an FBI agent. Whatever he wanted had nothing to do with any investigation. Just another 15 year old looking for something (mainly the feeling of importance for pretending to be something) they could have found by reading.

JerseyDevil said:
I'm with Maddog. BTW Mad, did you ever start Maddog Labs:laugh:

Just a joke officer:shake:

LOL, not yet, I'm getting my patents in order first - have to do it by the numbers:D

toughie

Tough Old Man said:
Wonder if he would feel the same about his partner were if they were in Irac.
um last time i checked
steroids and test and clen are all legal in iraq!!!!!!!!

If some one tried to snitch
theyed end up shot by an IRaqi AK 47

rule of the trade take ur enemies weapons ammo and supplies.

Kill a damn snitch!!!!

yes report him to bush

PirateFromHell said:
Where does one file such a complaint? :D
tell bush he has a gay cop on the force
who got caught at a gay club in the mens room giving blow jobs n taking it up the ass.

officer friendly dont you have some crack head n pot heads to go bust or some herion user
crack whores, herion whores, and hookers to be busting and pimps to send to jail?

Nachez said:
officer friendly dont you have some crack head n pot heads to go bust or some herion user
crack whores, herion whores, and hookers to be busting and pimps to send to jail?

nacho, shut up please

Back