• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Safe steroids...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do they exist? And if so how effective are they?

Guns are safe in the hands of those who know how to use them.

Dude just about any drug can be considered safe when taken correctly. Do some research and you will learn.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Dude just about any drug can be considered safe when taken correctly. Do some research and you will learn.

Help me out here man. Where should I look and what exactly should I look into?

I wish there was one that wouldn't harm my already fragile liver.

look into your age, your experience, and your nutritional foundation. and if you are not at least 25 look into a psyciatrist

Mudge said:
Guns are safe in the hands of those who know how to use them.

True... I actually carry two at all times.:flex:

min0 lee said:

What about HGH?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
look into your age, your experience, and your nutritional foundation. and if you are not at least 25 look into a psyciatrist

Kid, I can call you that because I'm 26...;) You would be extremely hard pressed to find better genetics than what I've been blessed with....... That said this fact only magnifies my curiousity for finding ways to get as big as humanly possible...

sorry bro ,i didnt know your age. and if your genetics are good. and you are still growing naturally why try roids. wait till you cant grow anymore naturally then hit the juice good. this way you will get as huge as possible.

min0 lee said:
Hmmm...That doesn't harm the liver?

:shrug: try it...:p You might grow a new one...:thumb:

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
sorry bro ,i didnt know your age. and if your genetics are good. and you are still growing naturally why try roids. wait till you cant grow anymore naturally then hit the juice good. this way you will get as huge as possible.

Very true, very true... It's just appealing my friend. Looks like you're going to be a monster!:thumb:

SuperFlex said:
Do they exist? And if so how effective are they?
The safest anabolic would be FOOD.

You have the internet, why don't you put in anabolic steroids in your search engine and do a little reading like the rest of us do. Hell your 26 yrs old and most likely know how to read.

min0 lee said:

is this a joke? Testosterone has no effect on your liver.

brogers said:

i have heard other wise

Tough Old Man said:
The safest anabolic would be FOOD.

You have the internet, why don't you put in anabolic steroids in your search engine and do a little reading like the rest of us do. Hell your 26 yrs old and most likely know how to read.

Well answer me this. What kind of steroids did you take as a gay wrestler? Wanna make sure I stay away from that because it obviously doesn't do shit... Anyhow to answer your smartass remarks there is more to read than I have the time to spend on reading it. I was looking for some straight forward advice from those who are in the know. So if you want to have a chat with me come correct or don't come at all...

kicka19 said:
i have heard other wise

you heard wrong

1996 Bhasin et al in the NEJM 600mg Test Cyp a week: no alterations in liver values

brogers said:
No, it's not a joke at all. My knowlegde in steroids is nil so forgive my ignorance.
It's ironic though but I have hepatitus C and the only way I can honestly say I got is from twice using a needle...once for testosterone and another was for drug experimentation.

IML Gear Cream!
brogers said:
you heard wrong

1996 Bhasin et al in the NEJM 600mg Test Cyp a week: no alterations in liver values

Is this correct?

I know I shouldn't be in this nieghborhood but I saw this thread and it interested me.....

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:

25?? Are you kidding? Some of us aren't just doing this for fun kid. I want to step on stage before I'm 30

min0 lee said:

something like deca shouldnt really harm your liver. I remeber talking ot a a guy in the medical field who said he would happily regularly prescribe small amounts of deca to any male over 40, he felt the positive effects far out weighed the negatives.

Stu said:
something like deca shouldnt really harm your liver. I remeber talking ot a a guy in the medical field who said he would happily regularly prescribe small amounts of deca to any male over 40, he felt the positive effects far out weighed the negatives.

[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]What Is Deca Durabolin?[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Deca-Durabolin has for a long time been the drug of choice for bodybuilders and strength athletes because of its ability to quickly add muscle, decrease body fat levels and relieve joint problems. It is also believed to have fewer undesirable side effects than other anabolic steroids. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Deca is frequently preferred to testosterones because of a lesser aromatization to estrogen and lesser androgenic side effects like acne, increased body hair growth and acceleration of male pattern baldness - if you are predisposed to this condition. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Bill Phillips (The Editor of Muscle Media 2000) actually claimed that he would take one cycle of Deca a year to help improve his overall physical health. Many highly respected doctors and medical professionals share this same high opinion of DECA DURABOLIN because of its lack of side effects, low toxicity, and extreme effectiveness. Although Deca Durabolin is very popular... it is very hard to obtain on the street. [/SIZE]
I
[/SIZE]

min0 lee said:
Is that what your talking about?

yep :thumb:

although contrary to what the article says it is certainly not difficult to obtain. It seems to have got a bad rep recently because of people abusing it, i know alot of the old guys stil love the stuff. Some guys used to use as little as 200mg every 2 weeks and still see steady gains.

Thanks for the info, I'll still do some more research on this just to make sure.
chemist1km.gif

Back