PDA

View Full Version : Is it a good idea?

irish21
12-24-2005, 07:55 AM
I am a 21 year old male who is just starting to work out. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 165. I would like to put some size on. I havent worked out before, but have maintained the same size forever due to my metabolism. I have a hard time gaining weight no matter what I eat. I would like to put on some mass....the sooner the better. I recently moved into a new house that has a gym and work out on a regular basis. A guy I work with said that "dbol" and a good work out routine would thow mass on in a hurry. Is this a good plan or what?

Tha Don
12-24-2005, 10:24 AM
no it is not a good plan, firstly you have never worked out before, i suggest getting on a light weights scheme and gradually getting used to lifting weights, learning and practicing proper form, then upping things and eventaully adopting a few more advanced techniques, you should have a good 3-5 years lifting experience before thinking about steroids IMO! secondly you can put on plenty of weight without the use of steroids, there is absolutely no need for you to run those sorts of risks by fucking with your endocrine system, if your metabolism is high (like mine) you need to EAT MORE, its a simple equation, if you put in more than you burn off you will add weight, no doubt about that, whats your diet look like?

GFR
12-24-2005, 10:26 AM
I am a 21 year old male who is just starting to work out. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 165. I would like to put some size on. I havent worked out before, but have maintained the same size forever due to my metabolism. I have a hard time gaining weight no matter what I eat. I would like to put on some mass....the sooner the better. I recently moved into a new house that has a gym and work out on a regular basis. A guy I work with said that "dbol" and a good work out routine would thow mass on in a hurry. Is this a good plan or what?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????

NO

kicka19
12-24-2005, 12:06 PM
HELL NO, you will gain like crazy anyway if u train right, wait a few years then dive into that shit, but dbol only cycle simply shows how little your source knows

Mudge
12-24-2005, 01:12 PM
If you dont eat you aren't going to gain much on steroids anyway. You have to write out your caloric intake and beat those numbers, there is no shortcut.

Do you think pounds of muscle mass comes out of taking a few drugs?? You can't build it if you dont eat it. Muscle is protein, you need proteins and energy sources (fats and carbs) in order to build it drugs or not.

If you can't beat the eating game then give up now, just workout for general health and live with the weight you have.

irish21
12-24-2005, 06:34 PM
ok, sounds like I'm gonna stick away from the dbol. I have next to no body fat and what I do have now is muscle, I'm not in bad shape, just not as big as I'd like to get. So it sounds like keep eating as much as possible. What is a good supplement that will help with the weight gain? I've seen a bunch of different types at GNC and at bodybuilding.com, but many of them sound the same. I was reading about a few of them, and "Twinlab's Super Gainers Fuel" sounds like it has about the highest calorie
without too much sugar.

kicka19
12-24-2005, 07:32 PM
just eat FOOD, u dont need supplements and shit, take a fuckn turkey, cook it ,and eat it fast, do that for a few months and ull gain mass