• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please Help. What do I have?

Thracian

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just received my order of what I thought was test enanthate QV 250. The bottle says ENANTAT QV 250. The small print on the side under Formula says testosterona propiona. Bottle looks legit with the correct colors, hologram and all. Do I have prop instead of enanthate? The big label clearly indicates Enanthate but the printing on the side seems to describe propionate. What do I have? Has anyone seen this misprint before?

That is strange. Can you post pictures of the box, big label, and side print?

Teston QV 200 is test cyp

I don't have what you are talking about but are you sure it isnt 50mg prop and 200mg Enan

attachment.php

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=32419

You can look here..

Thanks. I don't know if I can get a pic because the writing is so small. The entire thing reads:
Formula
cad a ml contiene
testosterona propiona o 100 mg
vehiculo c b p 1ml
My point though is the big writing on the front says ENANTAT QV 25O. On the side it says what I just wrote above.
My other bottles always read testosterona enantato on the side. It's conflicting. The bottle looks just like your picture. All the same except for the contradicting information.

There are two possible scenarios:

1) The gear is fake (doubtful, IMO)
2) QV messed up the label (likely, IMO)

If it is #2, it could be either, but I would guess it is Test E. The only way you will know is to use it.

I've used QV enanthate but never used prop. I understand it's more painful. Is that a reliable way to tell? Should I try 1ml and see?

Thracian said:
I've used QV enanthate but never used prop. I understand it's more painful. Is that a reliable way to tell? Should I try 1ml and see?
How many ml is the bottle?

Bro all you can do is shoot 1cc every 3.5 days and hope it is Test E..
What cycle are you going to run....just test and for how long. One bottle will only last you 5 or 6 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. I was gonna run a test/EQ cycle at 500mg each for 12 weeks.

Back