• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Marijuana on cycle

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all, I don't smoke pot..... I've actually never smoked anything in my life.... smoking just doesn't appeal to me and frankly disgusts me.... I'll stick to ma beaaahs aha

Anyways, I'm on a PH cycle right now, and a couple of my friends are contemplating doing a cycle as well. They lift regularly, but some of them smoke pot at least once a week. I know the THC in pot can reduce test levels, but does that effect you when your on cycle?

I was thinking about that yesterday, as marijuana drops natural test levels, but on a cycle your natural test levels are low anyways.... or would it effect whatever your taking?

Thanks
Harry

stranger ur post level is 420

Hlanderr said:
First of all, I don't smoke pot..... I've actually never smoked anything in my life.... smoking just doesn't appeal to me and frankly disgusts me.... I'll stick to ma beaaahs aha

Anyways, I'm on a PH cycle right now, and a couple of my friends are contemplating doing a cycle as well. They lift regularly, but some of them smoke pot at least once a week. I know the THC in pot can reduce test levels, but does that effect you when your on cycle?

I was thinking about that yesterday, as marijuana drops natural test levels, but on a cycle your natural test levels are low anyways.... or would it effect whatever your taking?

Thanks
Harry

If you don't smoke it, then why do you even give a fuck what it does? Does it even matter?

Kicka - thats fucking hilarious.... i didnt even notice that

old man, hows im curious?

my friends showed some interest in PH the other day, and I pictured them on cycle..... I would of course be able to explain that alcohol severly hurts the liver when on an oral PH cycle, but I wouldn't be able to explain why pot is very detrimental too.
I know the THC in pot lowers natural test levels (which I'm assuming is the worst part about it with lifting), but when your on cycle your natural test levels are really low. So I'm confused what happens at that point.... does it go as far as somehow lowering the effects of the PH? It seems kind of like a loophole in the madder of how pot hurts test levels...

i dont believe weed makes test levels drop to a level detrimental to gaining muscle, even less when the body is supplied with an outside test source such as a PH

It won't directly affect their ability to make gains or hurt their health. They shouldn't smoke before lifting.

thanks guys,
thats what i was guessing....

as for smoking before lifting, i couldnt have a clue as to why it would help. my friends from home are relaxed and giggly, which is by far not an exercising state... if you cant control your mind and concentrate on a set, you shouldnt be in the gym in the first place..... injury would be unevitable

now you said "directly"...... how would it indirectly effect their gains? i dont mean to be anal about it, but i would like to have reasons to give them to stay away from all drugs..... i got the alcohol base covered easily but id have a hard time pushing them away from marijuana..

Drugs are a bad idea, using them will keep your friends from ever getting a job with the FBI.

Marijuana will make you dumber.

both of those are definetly valid facts..... i think the second will be more convincing to these guys though aha
but ill lay the FBI deal on them anyways.... can't hurt

IML Gear Cream!
Hlanderr said:
both of those are definetly valid facts..... i think the second will be more convincing to these guys though aha
but ill lay the FBI deal on them anyways.... can't hurt
It will also make the dick length get shorter but make the overall girth larger. So if you have a short but fat dick, you now know why.

I wouldnt think about doing a cycle without it

I smoke and I am about to get kicked out of school, the moral of the story is don't smoke weed while in school property go outside.

As for lifting I smoke but I am going to stop drinking.

Hlanderr said:
i got the alcohol base covered easily but id have a hard time pushing them away from marijuana..
Why do you care if they smoke? If you can't find a good reason, who cares?

poloblue22 said:
I smoke and I am about to get kicked out of school, the moral of the story is don't smoke weed while in school property go outside.

As for lifting I smoke but I am going to stop drinking.

your a moron

kicka19 said:
your a moron

Chill out man, I should be the one all worried and shit it was meant to be funny.

Tough Old Man said:
It will also make the dick length get shorter but make the overall girth larger. So if you have a short but fat dick, you now know why.

im sure you know this from experience

unless you really read up on that kind of shit..... but i dont even want to think about that

poloblue22 said:
Chill out man, I should be the one all worried and shit it was meant to be funny.

it wont be funny man once it actually happens

my friend got kicked out of his college (for different reasons) and it really isnt something to take lightly
just watch out man.....

Hlanderr said:
it wont be funny man once it actually happens

my friend got kicked out of his college (for different reasons) and it really isnt something to take lightly
just watch out man.....

I know it won't be funny but thats life. I did something stupid and I will pay the price for it. I will probably fall back a semester but I will go to another school learn from my mistakes and not do the same shit again.

I am not taking it lightly but I try to find the humor in it since there is nothing much I can do right now.

What difference does it make? It would probably help you if you have trouble eating enough.

Back