• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hard nipples

durk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my nipples have been unusually hard and are sticking a bit at the tips. I dont notice any, pain, burning or anything iregular in the nips. there is also no puffyness except maybe at the tips. Is this gyno? people at my other board says its not but I have started using 40mg of nolva just in case. just trying to vary my feedback thanks.

Not gyno IMO...just sounds like youre horney

are you on cycle? of what?

or are you just aroused all the time!!:hmmm:

durk said:
my nipples have been unusually hard and are sticking a bit at the tips. I dont notice any, pain, burning or anything iregular in the nips. there is also no puffyness except maybe at the tips. Is this gyno? people at my other board says its not but I have started using 40mg of nolva just in case. just trying to vary my feedback thanks.

I had hard nips practically 24/7 on my 500mg/test E/wk cycle, from like week 1.5 on.

I'am 4 weeks into a ten week cycle. Im using 400mgs of test a week and D-bol I started out at 30mgs for the first 3 weeks of the d-bol now this the final week of my d-bol I have upped it to 50mgs but this week I have noticed my nipples hard and pointy. this never happens to me could the d-boll be fucking with me? I have been getting the weirdest sides from it and I am glad I only have a few more days of d-bol left in my cycle.

what do you guys take as a first sign of it?
ive heard puffyness, and a few other things....

which one would convince you guys to get on nolva?

id use nolva, when i got gyno they were puffy alot, then lump formd weeks later

was your hole nipple puffy or just the tips like mine?

was your whole nipple puffy or just the tips like mine?

If its gyno it will itch and be tender to the touch.

IML Gear Cream!
pwew then Im good thanks for the help.

Unless there is pain or fluid coming from them, dont worry just yet.

Funny, I've been having the exact same problem. Even through sweatshirts, you can see my damn nipples.

On a positive note, it doesn't seem to be gyno. Mine stand down a little once I'm off a cycle.

:)

Tough Old Man said:
Man or Women, hard nipples give me a boner. Can you post a pic of them so I have something to do tonight. LOL
:laugh: :laugh: :(

TOM has a spiritual sidekick in Pullinbig @ Steroidology :lol:

I don't agree with advice to wait until you are lactating or itching before doing something about it. Running Adex at .25mg/day could only help, IMO.

my nips didnt itch at all, they were tender tho, not enjoyable

IML Gear Cream!
ive noticed my gyno if very noticable the next day after a hard night of drinkn, anyone else got thru this?

Tough Old Man said:
I've never had a drink in my life. But just for you, I'll try it this week

:finger:

Noticed this too

I noticed hard nipples too, even on my low dose EQ only (300-400mg/wk) cycle. Occasional itching could be my imagination, but no pain etc. A bit embarrassing at work though, when you can see them through my shirt! (Calm down, TOM, and no, you can't have a photo).

Might be a dumb question but is this caused by estrogen, by the same mechanism which leads to gyno? If so, then why don't all women walk around with hard nips? Because when juicing we have more estrogen than them?

Just allow me the odd dumb question, won't you....

Flash

Back