PDA

View Full Version : am I estrogen resistant or something?

durk
12-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Ok as you know I am 4 weeks into my ten week test and four week d-boll cycle. heres the weird thing I have gained about 12 pounds so far and have been retaining almost no water! no moon face or any other tell tale roid signs also my balls have been completely unfazed so far by my cycle not a single sign of shrinkage. all thats happened is the 12 pound gradual wheight gain and crazy strength gains I have been doing power lifting and have been using long test esters wich usually cause bloat for everyone else I see taking it but not me for some reason also I seem to be gaing no fat I am 205 and taking in 4000 calories a day.

Tough Old Man
12-30-2005, 06:32 PM
You may think that there's no water gain there, but I guarantee you that most of it is. Your face doesn't have to fill out to in order to have water retention.
Now if you think you have put on 12 lbs of muscle in the last 3 weeks, then you need to stop the gear right NOW.

Mudge
12-30-2005, 07:32 PM
I am CERTAINLY NOT 'estrogen resistent,' and never had moonface problems until I touched Anadrol and a lot of pizza.

I never had noticeable testicular atrophy until having cycled for over a year (not consecutively).

Long esters causing bloat is misguided or exaggerated at best.

Pirate!
12-31-2005, 07:08 AM
12 lbs gained gradually in less than 4 weeks? Nope.

Tough Old Man
01-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I never had noticeable testicular atrophy until having cycled for over a year (not consecutively).

If I had balls the size of 16 lb shot putts, I wouldn't notice a small skrinkage either.....

Tough