• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Synthol Question

renee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone,

I have an important question about Synthol, specifically EsiK-Clean. I know how opposed everyone is to it and how angry people seem to be at Greg Valentino.

I need everyone to be objective for me right now...You can respond to me privately if it will help you be objective.

I'm wondering about injecting Esik-Clean in the penis. I know at least one guy who did it about a year ago an said his penis nearly doubled in size. He didn't give specific information tho, about where he injected it, how much he injected, if he had any bad reactions to it, etc. If anyone on this site has any specific and objective knowledge about this, please send me a private message.

I know there are those of you who will call me a wierdo, etc. to you, I say, don't waste your time...Only serious responses please.

Yes it works great, I did it last year and mine is still about 2x as big as it was.

Hey ForemanRules,

Are you being serious? Details please. Where did you inject it, head, shaft? How much did you use? Any bad reactions?

Thanks, man.

renee said:
Hey ForemanRules,

Are you being serious? Details please. Where did you inject it, head, shaft? How much did you use? Any bad reactions?

Thanks, man.

he is joking

yea right his is 16 inches

I have heard of men in Japan becoming impotent from doing this. It was on NPR.

Synthol and the facts

SuperHulk and Mudge,

Please provide the facts to support your responses.

SuperHulk, how do you know ForemanRules is joking? Have you had a personal conversation with him? Do you even know him personally?

And Mudge, I got on the NPR Transcripts site to search for supporting information on the claim you make about the Japanese men. Please tell me the date and any other information you have about this report you site so that I might investigate it for myself.

renee

Look up the anatomy of the penis retard......then inject the Synthol in your brain, you fu-king troll.

Dude you are wack. Foreman always jokes in here so that is how we know he is playing. I mean synthol works by merely holding fluid in the injected area, allowing the muscle to grow freely. how your dick gonna exercise to grow freely. i mean if you do curl or somethin with it. that is amazing. but i do not see how it would work. get what i mean bro. i mean just sound like rubbish. and i am not sticking a needle into my cock. hell no

Hey, fuck you, retard formanrules :finger:

New_in_the_game, thanks.

Moron.

"Renee" are you french or something, I wouldn't be surprised.

i suggest u inject it into the artery going to ur dick, workd for me

renee said:
I need everyone to be objective for me right now

Objectively speaking, you are a moron.

renee said:
Hey, fuck you, retard formanrules :finger:

New_in_the_game, thanks.
I would enjoy that, I love to "catch"

hahahaha fucking nasty but funny. seriously this thread is useless. why juice your cock. use what you got and quite fucking whining about it. use some magna rx, or a pump and your woman will never know. hahahaha

amusing thread to say the least...

I'm under the impression that the chambers that fill up with blood distending and hardening the penis are made of cartilage, that said, I don't know effective synthol would be in making those particular chambers grow....the penis is a sex organ....not a muscle IIRC....

Well i mean why flash the fact you have a tiny wang all ove rthe net. weirdo

You all are hilarious! And FormanRules, thanks for sharing your desire for taking it in the ass. I'm glad to see that this discussion board doesn't discriminate against those who live an "alternative lifestyle"!

Thanks for the laughs...assholes! :clapping: Very entertaining for me too to see all of those who would bite! ;)

renee said:
You all are hilarious! And FormanRules, thanks for sharing your desire for taking it in the ass. I'm glad to see that this discussion board doesn't discriminate against those who live an "alternative lifestyle"!

Thanks for the laughs...assholes! :clapping: Very entertaining for me too to see all of those who would bite! ;)
I promise I wont bite, I'm very gentle.

WTF is wrong with you? Why would you wanna inject something into your penis? That's something a drug addict would do.

IML Gear Cream!
footballmaniac said:
WTF is wrong with you? Why would you wanna inject something into your penis? That's something a drug addict would do.
He is just a Troll

the penis is a spongy material that won't benefit from trying to fill it with oil.....won't help a bit.

Your member must be super small if you're even contemplating injecting something into it.

renee said:
And Mudge, I got on the NPR Transcripts site to search for supporting information on the claim you make about the Japanese men. Please tell me the date and any other information you have about this report you site so that I might investigate it for myself.

renee

No offense my man but I heard it 2 or 3 years ago, in passing. I used to listen to one of their programs occasionally, I honestly dont care that much to even search. Honestly sticking a pin in my dong just doesn't seem like a good idea, and even fat injections (as done in operations) result in TEMPORARY RESULTS. Why would you think an MCT oil would be everlasting?

Get a pump or something if you are looking for girth.

You gotta be crazy, but I guess if you were into the penis piercing thing it wouldn't be so bad for you. Not me though.

I would see nothing but problems if you were to inject your penis with synthol. Don't do it! Are you willing to risk your precious tallywhacker for some more size?

footballmaniac said:
Your member must be super small if you're even contemplating injecting something into it.

I was gonna say, only one other person mentioned that. HOW TINY MUST IT BE, for somebody to EVEN THINK they should shoot something into it? Bro, I gotta say you need to work on your self esteem, I guarantee your pee-pee isnt small enough to risk your life. If it is... Well, tough luck bro, maybe you can get in the record books.

renee said:
SuperHulk and Mudge,

Please provide the facts to support your responses.

SuperHulk, how do you know ForemanRules is joking? Have you had a personal conversation with him? Do you even know him personally?

renee

i was being sarcastic, that means
Dont do it

How lame is it that a person wants me to provide sources as to injecting something into your penis to be a bad fucking idea.

Its so bad I can barely laugh at it, how fucking pathetic. If you are that desperate for a bigger dick do your own research, dont involve us!

Back