PDA

View Full Version : last weeks of cycles

GFR
01-03-2006, 01:54 PM
What steroids need to be stopped before test in cycles, I know EQ and Deca should be stopped 1 or 2 weeks before but what about Tren, winny or Primo??

Tough Old Man
01-04-2006, 10:46 AM
What steroids need to be stopped before test in cycles, I know EQ and Deca should be stopped 1 or 2 weeks before but what about Tren, winny or Primo??

I wonder who came up with that. Personally I run them the same length. I mean what's the big deal.

The only reason I would stop something before the Test is cause I'm going to continue on with the test and add another compound like Tren, winny or something. Then I'd stop one shorter then the Test for a few weeks and then add the other into the mix.

Now another thing I might do is stop Deca or whatever earlier then the test, but I'd also switch from Test E or Cyp to Test Prop at the end so I could start PCT sooner

Tough

brogers
01-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Tren ace has a much shorter half life than long-estered test.

Pirate!
01-04-2006, 04:09 PM
If any compound has a longer half-life then the test you are using, drop it before the test. Having a little extra test during pct isn't too problematic because you can use an AI, but having extra nandrolone or other suppressive drugs will stunt your HPTA recovery. Just go by the half-life. My 2cc's

Tough Old Man
01-04-2006, 04:47 PM
I just so no point in stopping deca a week before test. If you wait 3 weeks after your last injection whether it be Test or Deca, what differnce is it going to make. Hell people do Deca only cycles and then start PCT 3 weeks later. So what's the big deal.

Like I said I have always run them the same length together and never had problems with HPTA recovery. My blood work comes back normal. So if I stop it one week short of test, is my blood work going to be any different? Nope~!

This is what PCT is for to get things back to normal. Hell Foreman does short cycles with low doses. If PCT can't get him back to normal if he uses deca and test the same length of time, then cutting Deca one week short isn't going to do anything anyways. JMO