• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test, the mass builder: what sort of mass?

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At 46 I'm past competing and only a year or so back into a decent training schedule (hey, you youngsters might be relieved to know that there does appear to be such a thing as "muscle memory" which gets your size back faster than the first time around). I am happy to accept steady gains of moderate quality - it doesn't have to be all 100% pure lean body mass but neither do I want my weight, BP, etc to balloon up all over the place.

From what I read, test is the great mass builder. But everyone knows that the conversion to estrogen means you get some fat in the mix and a whole lot of water. If you add an anti-e like Arimidex, I've read that this can "limit your gains". What does this mean? No fat or water? Or less lean body mass as well? If I base my cycle on test and Arimidex (plus EQ probably, and HCG) will I see less in the way of lean body mass gains, and if so why?

If not, I'm a happy bunny!

Thanks in advance.

Flash

Test might put some water on you.....depending on the dose and your diet, but for me I lose fat when on cycle every time.....unless I eat like a total pig.
At 46 a 400mg a week cycle should give you no gyno problems and not put much water on...plus it will be like you are 16 again...the fat should just drop off.
Just run 10mg Nolvadex the entire cycle ( if you want) to cut water and prevent gyno.

ForemanRules said:
Test might put some water on you.....depending on the dose and your diet, but for me I lose fat when on cycle every time.....unless I eat like a total pig.
At 46 a 400mg a week cycle should give you no gyno problems and not put much water on...plus it will be like you are 16 again...the fat should just drop off.
Just run 10mg Nolvadex the entire cycle ( if you want) to cut water and prevent gyno.
Not sure about that. Most people (99%) who bulk add fat. You just happen to be one of the more gifted that don't.

Arimidex does NOT inhibit gains. It will reduce the amount of estrogen, which will improve the depostion of whatever fat you do deposit. Estrogen provides NO anabolic effect, but you do want enough to keep your joints lubed and your cholesterol in a healthy range. Personally, I prefer aromasin over arimidex, because it doesn't dry out my joints, and it should be better on the cholesterol.

Much appreciated, Pirate. I will check out aromasin profile and availability in UK.

Back