PDA

View Full Version : New Guy With Questions

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Totally Ignorant To The Subject Just Interested In Recomendations I Have Great Genetics And A Fast Gainer I'm Able To Obtain Results Naturally That Most Guys I Work Out With Obtain Synthetically. I'm Just Curious Abou How Freakish I Could Become With Help. Any Links That Are Trusted That I Can Research On Will Be Appreciated.

kicka19
01-10-2006, 01:39 PM
ok buddy

gogo
01-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Does Anyone Have Any Opinions On Tradtional Creatine (loading 5 Days Maint Thereafter) Or New Products That Claim To Need No Loading Time. I Personally Don't Believe Creatine Can Be Effective W/o Loading. .

Get freaky with the creatine

GFR
01-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Totally Ignorant To The Subject Just Interested In Recomendations I Have Great Genetics And A Fast Gainer I'm Able To Obtain Results Naturally That Most Guys I Work Out With Obtain Synthetically. I'm Just Curious Abou How Freakish I Could Become With Help. Any Links That Are Trusted That I Can Research On Will Be Appreciated.
I would bet my life that with 5 or 6 12 week cycles of 1000mg Test E you could build a 17 inch arms and bench 300 lbs.

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 02:15 PM
worry about training and eating. Shut up with everything else. And learn how to type. How old are you nyway?

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 02:47 PM
worry about training and eating. Shut up with everything else. And learn how to type. How old are you nyway?

JUST ASKING A QUESTION. NO NEED FOR YOUR DUMBASS REMARKS. FOR YOUR INFO I TRAIN HARD AND EAT RIGHT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HELPFUL INFO YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR D**K SOCKET SHUT U FU##NG PU**Y.

THX AND HAVE A NICE DAY

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 02:48 PM
I would bet my life that with 5 or 6 12 week cycles of 1000mg Test E you could build a 17 inch arms and bench 300 lbs.

HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TEST E IS BUT 17IN ARMS AND 300 POUND BENCH WOULD BE GOING BACKWARDS. THANKS ANYWAY

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 02:49 PM
ok buddy
????

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 02:54 PM
I'M SURE THAT IS A SMARTASS REMARK IF SO F##K OFF (IF NOT I'M SORRY)

kicka19
01-10-2006, 03:06 PM

BAN HIM

GFR
01-10-2006, 03:09 PM
HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TEST E IS BUT 17IN ARMS AND 300 POUND BENCH WOULD BE GOING BACKWARDS. THANKS ANYWAY
Please son, we all know you are miles away from a pathetic raw 300 bench

kicka19
01-10-2006, 03:11 PM
300 raw is pathetic?:bawling:

Lomac
01-10-2006, 03:16 PM
hot damn, 75 more pounds and I'll be pathetic.

GFR
01-10-2006, 03:18 PM
True story

Tough Old Man
01-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Totally Ignorant To The Subject Just Interested In Recomendations I Have Great Genetics And A Fast Gainer I'm Able To Obtain Results Naturally That Most Guys I Work Out With Obtain Synthetically. I'm Just Curious Abou How Freakish I Could Become With Help. Any Links That Are Trusted That I Can Research On Will Be Appreciated.How about explaining yourself. How freakish you could become if fucking what.

I know i have a shaved head and you thinkmI can mind read, but your wrong. Now ask the fucking question you want answeres for. I'm not a crystal ball

gogo
01-10-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm not a crystal ball

True story

:)

PWGriffin
01-10-2006, 03:51 PM

JUST ASKING A QUESTION. NO NEED FOR YOUR DUMBASS REMARKS. FOR YOUR INFO I TRAIN HARD AND EAT RIGHT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HELPFUL INFO YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR D**K SOCKET SHUT U FU##NG PU**Y.

THX AND HAVE A NICE DAY

Are you sure ur not on any steroids right now?? Maybe you are and don't know it....ala barry bonds...

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 03:59 PM

THX AND HAVE A NICE DAY

hey jerkoff I was asking how old you were because you might need things done differently. You dumbfuck. Also, nOOb, be nice, or I will spam your ass.

GFR
01-10-2006, 04:05 PM
hey jerkoff I was asking how old you were because you might need things done differently. You dumbfuck. Also, nOOb, be nice, or I will spam your ass.
He is 16 and can bench 205.

Todd_
01-10-2006, 04:06 PM
lets see pics outlaw

kicka19
01-10-2006, 04:10 PM
pics, i wana c these redic genetics

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
How about explaining yourself. How freakish you could become if fucking what.

I know i have a shaved head and you thinkmI can mind read, but your wrong. Now ask the fucking question you want answeres for. I'm not a crystal ball
IF YOU WOULD READ THE ENTIRE PASSAGE YOU WOULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:26 PM
PLEASE GET A LIFE CHUMP 300LBS ISN'T A LOT OF WEIGHT. IM NOT SURE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION AND EXPECTED SOME HELPFUL ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT WAS WHAT WHAT WAS GOOD WHAT WAS BAD.

GFR
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
PLEASE GET A LIFE CHUMP 300LBS ISN'T A LOT OF WEIGHT. IM NOT SURE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION AND EXPECTED SOME HELPFUL ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT WAS WHAT WHAT WAS GOOD WHAT WAS BAD.
It's more than you will ever do naturally.

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:32 PM
IF THAT WAS A STATEMENT THAT WAS MEANT AS HELPFUL I AM SORRY FOR MY REMARKS. I ALREADY STATED I AM IGNORANT TO STEROIDS. I WAS REALLY JUST ASKING FOR WEB SITE THAT ARE TRUSTED TO DO RESEARCH ON.

GFR
01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
if That Was A Statement That Was Meant As Helpful I Am Sorry For My Remarks. I Already Stated I Am Ignorant To Steroids. I Was Really Just Asking For Web Site That Are Trusted To Do Research On.
AT 16 With A 205 Bench You Have No Need Of Steroid Use!

Todd_
01-10-2006, 04:35 PM
IF THAT WAS A STATEMENT THAT WAS MEANT AS HELPFUL I AM SORRY FOR MY REMARKS. I ALREADY STATED I AM IGNORANT TO STEROIDS. I WAS REALLY JUST ASKING FOR WEB SITE THAT ARE TRUSTED TO DO RESEARCH ON.

here bro

http://www.geocities.com/gregvalentinofanclub/

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:40 PM
WELL YOUR ORIGINAL THREAD CAME OFF AS SARCASIM (UNCALLED FOR) NOT HELPFUL SO I FIRED BACK. ANYWAY I'M 29 AND HAVE BEEN BACK IN THE GYM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER A 3 YEAR LAYOFF B/C OF A TORN ROTATOR CUFF AND LAZINESS.

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
It's more than you will ever do naturally.
MAN I AM NATURAL AND DO 300LB REPS. GET A LIFE

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:46 PM
here bro

http://www.geocities.com/gregvalentinofanclub/
NOT INTERESTED IN THAT STUFF I KNOW THAT MUCH

GAOUTLAW
01-10-2006, 04:50 PM
AT 16 With A 205 Bench You Have No Need Of Steroid Use!
AT 16 I WAS A ALLSTATE RUNNINGBACK / DEFENSIVE BACK AND STRONGER THAN A 205LB BENCH. FROM THERE I MOVED ON TO PLAYING COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL AND GOT EVEN STRONGER.

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Are you sure ur not on any steroids right now?? Maybe you are and don't know it....ala barry bonds...

Maybe he's taking Hot Stuff? Or a Metabolic Optimizer by optibol.

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 05:22 PM
NOT INTERESTED IN THAT STUFF I KNOW THAT MUCH

Then what the fuck are you asking questions for?

GFR
01-10-2006, 05:26 PM
AT 16 I WAS A ALLSTATE RUNNINGBACK / DEFENSIVE BACK AND STRONGER THAN A 205LB BENCH. FROM THERE I MOVED ON TO PLAYING COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL AND GOT EVEN STRONGER.
You are a loser and have 13 inch arms..

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 05:36 PM
pencil neck little fucking twerp

Tough Old Man
01-10-2006, 05:47 PM
IF YOU WOULD READ THE ENTIRE PASSAGE YOU WOULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUTHey you dumbfuck. Everyone here has read your thread and have no fucking clue what your question was in regards to your original post. You want to capitalize everything, here do this. Take a used comdom, place it over your fucking noggin and then your mommy and daddy will see how things are capped-italized.

Tough

Tough Old Man
01-10-2006, 05:52 PM
AT 16 I WAS A ALLSTATE RUNNINGBACK / DEFENSIVE BACK AND STRONGER THAN A 205LB BENCH. FROM THERE I MOVED ON TO PLAYING COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL AND GOT EVEN STRONGER.When you turn pro and join the NFL, could you please get me free tickets to come watch you. Please Sir?

Todd_
01-10-2006, 05:53 PM
stop typing in all caps and tryin to be such a badass

and maybe we can all share some ideas and get along

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Todd shut the fuck up and harrass the thread starter.

Tough is right.

gogo
01-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Todd shut the fuck up and harrass the thread starter.

Tough is right.

juggernaut , I beleive the comment todd made was toward the thread reader :clapping:

juggernaut
01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
i know...but the share the ideas part made me vomit all over my dog.

Tough Old Man
01-11-2006, 07:09 AM
Personally guys I think the thread starter is a real dickhead and probably uses Baby Bottles for dumbells.

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 07:12 AM
sure its not a baby rattle? The bottle might be too heavy for him...oh no wait he's naturally HUUUUUGE.

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 08:16 AM
OKAY. IT IS OBVIOUS YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOU TIME ON THIS WEB SITE. ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR HELP AND I GOT BOMBARDED BY ASSHOLES WITH SMARTASS REMARKS. EVERYTHING IS COOL I AIN'T MAD JUST AMUSED:laugh: BY YOU GUYS. I GUESS YOU THINK GETTING TALKED TO LIKE A DOG IS A RIGHT OF PASSAGE FOR NEWBIES WELL I AIN'T THE ONE THAS GOING TO SIT BACK AND TAKE THE SHIT TALK AND NOT COME BACK WITH IT. AGAIN IT'S COOL I DON'T THINK I WOULD EVER USE THE JUICE ANYWAY. I'M NOT REAL BIG ON RESULTS THAT ARE UNEARNED. WHY BOTHER IF YOUR NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT. AND OLD MAN WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ALL CAPS OR LOWER CASE, DON'T LIKE DON'T READ DUMBASS.:thumb:

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 08:43 AM
http://www.fortliberty.org/patriotic-humor/patriotic-pictures/how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

NEW_IN_THE_GAME
01-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Well Bro you are 29 with a 300 pound bench, get a working. I am 18 and have you beat by 35 pounds. Dont come in here jazzing us with your bullshit. Just straight up say I want some gear can I buy it here. Either you are truly ignorant. Or you are a Snitch trying to get info. Go to yahoo.com type in steroid profiles, and bang all the info you need. million nd millions of pages. like magic you know. lol

NEW_IN_THE_GAME
01-11-2006, 09:24 AM
SEE WE CAN ALL TYPE LIKE THIS, LIKE A RETARD CLASS IN IRAN. bUT I WOULD RATHER NOT. oK COCK NOCKER you wouldnt happen to be living close to south dkaota do you? if so please let me be priveledged to work out with you. I will see your genetics. I mean I thought i had good ones at 18. you know, 6'5 260+ pounds 14 percent bodyfat. bench 335, squat 455, deadlift 545. but hey that is no match for the 205 pound bench by the varsity girls football player. nice job bench warmer.

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 09:25 AM
hey game....you spelled Dakota qrong...what the fuck?

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 09:26 AM
qrong(wrong)

NEW_IN_THE_GAME
01-11-2006, 09:27 AM
well we both need hooked on phonics lol. hoked on foniks wurk'd four mee. lol. i know i type too fast sometimes.

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 09:30 AM
"I'm Able To Obtain Results Naturally That Most Guys I Work Out With Obtain Synthetically...."

Who The Fuck Are These Guys? Smurfs?

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 09:31 AM
well we both need hooked on phonics lol. hoked on foniks wurk'd four mee. lol. i know i type too fast sometimes.

and i got sausage links for fingers.

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 09:33 AM
btw-gaYoutlaw...we'll keep flaming everything you say. A) because its fun...B) because you came off like a dickhead in one of your first posts....you dumbfuck.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME
01-11-2006, 09:39 AM
damn straight. Now I belive the absolute best thing to do would be to end this account, and start a new one. Well this is the second best. the first one would be to give me a "J" job, which is where you slob on my nuts and i fart on your chin. then I will shot you in the face, and be on my merry little way. shut up, stop while your ahead. Ohh wait i got a plan. tough, can he come to the party. haha

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 10:06 AM
New To The Game I Do Reps W/455 Squats And 335 Is Pitful For A Guy Your Size. I Didn't Come Off As An Ass In My First Post I Just Asked A Question. A Narc Would Be Asking You To Sell It To Him Not For Information On Trusted Sites. Yahoo Steroids And Get All Kinds Of Shit That I Have No Idea About. I Have Already Appoligised If I Came Off That Way But You Guys Insist On Talking Shit, But Its Cool. I Still Wish You Quick And Complte Recovery From The Cancer New To The Game And Will Still Remember You In My Prayers.

GFR
01-11-2006, 10:10 AM
New To The Game I Do Reps W/455 Squats And 335 Is Pitful For A Guy Your Size. I Didn't Come Off As An Ass In My First Post I Just Asked A Question. A Narc Would Be Asking You To Sell It To Him Not For Information On Trusted Sites. Yahoo Steroids And Get All Kinds Of Shit That I Have No Idea About. I Have Already Appoligised If I Came Off That Way But You Guys Insist On Talking Shit, But Its Cool. I Still Wish You Quick And Complte Recovery From The Cancer New To The Game And Will Still Remember You In My Prayers.
335 at 18 and natural is a good bench for a guy 6'5'':thumb:
If you knew anything about power lifting you would know the top benchers are short guys with short arms and huge rib cages..

Tough Old Man
01-11-2006, 10:23 AM
damn straight. Now I belive the absolute best thing to do would be to end this account, and start a new one. Well this is the second best. the first one would be to give me a "J" job, which is where you slob on my nuts and i fart on your chin. then I will shot you in the face, and be on my merry little way. shut up, stop while your ahead. Ohh wait i got a plan. tough, can he come to the party. hahaSure he can come. then we'll throw him in our fire pit and roast him until well done while the rest of us drink Beer and Tequila.

Tough Old Man
01-11-2006, 10:26 AM

Hey look Jesse James, you never did ask a question. You just posted in the anabolic section thinking we all knew what you were thinking.

Here why don't you try this and maybe you'll get a decent response. Ask us a question in regards to steroid regardless what it's about. Then I'll give you a decent answere.

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 10:47 AM
335 at 18 and natural is a good bench for a guy 6'5'':thumb:
If you knew anything about power lifting you would know the top benchers are short guys with short arms and huge rib cages..
U R RIGHT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POWERLIFTING I WAS JUST GAUGING OFF OF WHAT I DO KNOW. I KNEW GUYS THAT HAD SIMILAR STATS AT 18 6'5 260 THAT HAD NATURAL BENCHES 400+ OF COURSE ALL OF THEM WHERE DIVSION ONE COLLEGE FOOTBALL ATHELETES. AGAIN MY FAULT FOR NOT BEING MORE INFORMED.

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey look Jesse James, you never did ask a question. You just posted in the anabolic section thinking we all knew what you were thinking.

Here why don't you try this and maybe you'll get a decent response. Ask us a question in regards to steroid regardless what it's about. Then I'll give you a decent answere.
THANK YOU
I AM 29, 5'9, 212 JUST STARTED BACK LIFTING LAST JANUARY AFTER A LONG LAYOFF ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS BECAUSE OF A STILL EXISTING SHOULDER INJURY (SMALL ROTATOR CUFF TEAR LEFT SHOULDER). HAD SURGERY ON RIGHT SHOULDER BACK IN 1998 TO REMOVE BONE SPURS. ALL OF 2005 WAS HIT AND MISS, VERY INCONSISTENT ALL YEAR. BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET GOOD BASE STRENGTH: 345 BENCH, NEVER MAX SQUATS BUT MY WORK OUT BEST IS 455/8REPS NOT VERY IMPRESIVE NUMBERS BUT THATS ALL I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHEIVE. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHERE WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO START WITH STEROIDS? WHAT KIND WHAT DOSE? ETC. NOT COMPLTELY SURE IF I WANT TO USE THE JUICE SO IF THERE ARE SOME GOOD SUPPLEMENTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME THROUGH THIS PLATEAU PLEASE LET ME KNOW. B/C I DON'T TRUST MAGAZINES OR THE PEOPLE AT GNC I WANT TO KNOW OBJECTIVE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED THE STUFF NOT A PAID SPOKESPERSON. I'VE NEVER USED ANYTHING BUT CREATINE, PROTIEN POWDERS, GLUTAMINE, BCAAS AND N.O. ALL ADVICE WELCOME THANKS.

Tough Old Man
01-11-2006, 11:26 AM
THANK YOU
I AM 29, 5'9, 212 JUST STARTED BACK LIFTING LAST JANUARY AFTER A LONG LAYOFF ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS BECAUSE OF A STILL EXISTING SHOULDER INJURY (SMALL ROTATOR CUFF TEAR LEFT SHOULDER). HAD SURGERY ON RIGHT SHOULDER BACK IN 1998 TO REMOVE BONE SPURS. ALL OF 2005 WAS HIT AND MISS, VERY INCONSISTENT ALL YEAR. BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET GOOD BASE STRENGTH: 345 BENCH, NEVER MAX SQUATS BUT MY WORK OUT BEST IS 455/8REPS NOT VERY IMPRESIVE NUMBERS BUT THATS ALL I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHEIVE. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHERE WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO START WITH STEROIDS? WHAT KIND WHAT DOSE? ETC. NOT COMPLTELY SURE IF I WANT TO USE THE JUICE SO IF THERE ARE SOME GOOD SUPPLEMENTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME THROUGH THIS PLATEAU PLEASE LET ME KNOW. B/C I DON'T TRUST MAGAZINES OR THE PEOPLE AT GNC I WANT TO KNOW OBJECTIVE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED THE STUFF NOT A PAID SPOKESPERSON. I'VE NEVER USED ANYTHING BUT CREATINE, PROTIEN POWDERS, GLUTAMINE, BCAAS AND N.O. ALL ADVICE WELCOME THANKS.

OK if i read this correctly, you have now been training for the last year. OK this is what I'd do if I'm going for my first cycle.

2 10mls of Test Enanthate @ 250 mgs
Nolva for PCT and for gyno should it pop up.

You will inject 1cc 250mgs on Mon and 250 mgs on Thurs. Or Sun and Wed. for a total per week of 500mgs. This is all you will need. You make sure that you have nolvadex on hand the day you start injecting the Test.

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 11:48 AM
OK if i read this correctly, you have now been training for the last year. OK this is what I'd do if I'm going for my first cycle.

2 10mls of Test Enanthate @ 250 mgs
Nolva for PCT and for gyno should it pop up.

You will inject 1cc 250mgs on Mon and 250 mgs on Thurs. Or Sun and Wed. for a total per week of 500mgs. This is all you will need. You make sure that you have nolvadex on hand the day you start injecting the Test.
O.K. COOL, EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE BUT WHAT IS GYNO AND PCT. AGIN SORRY AND THANKS

kraziplaya
01-11-2006, 11:58 AM
your body has a natural test and estrogen level to match....
when u introduce a compound that raises ur test leves...estrogen levels raise to stay with the balance of test:estrogen.... raised estrogen levels can cause gyno which if allowed to get out of hand can only be removed thru surgery..
anyone feel free to add in

PCT = search for it... tons of info everywhere on this site

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 12:05 PM
your body has a natural test and estrogen level to match....
when u introduce a compound that raises ur test leves...estrogen levels raise to stay with the balance of test:estrogen.... raised estrogen levels can cause gyno which if allowed to get out of hand can only be removed thru surgery..
anyone feel free to add in

PCT = search for it... tons of info everywhere on this site
THANKS

Tough Old Man
01-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Gyno has a bad habit of letting some dudes grow tits like your girlfriend.

kicka19
01-11-2006, 12:57 PM
ya man, dont front on us like ur some pro when u dont know what gyno is or pct, everyone was a begginer sometime, just learn

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 12:57 PM
hey tough...dont give gaYoutlaw any answers. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. He doesnt even know the basic shit. He really needs to go on google and really do some homework. I did for 3 months straight before I even fathomed a thought about gear. He probably didnt look at the stickies. He little weenie is going to fall off.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME
01-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Well I would love to see these other 6'5 people benching 400+ at 18. Fuck I mean damn. This is bull. I belive without steroid that isnt possible. Football does not mean shit bro, I mean I have played it for many years. Running back, and center lineman. Division go suck a cock with your lies. I am in a pissed off mood, and dont know why. But hey might as well put it to use. And tough, get the tequilla, i am not really a beer person. 10 year old tequilla. good shit.

gogo
01-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Well I would love to see these other 6'5 people benching 400+ at 18. Fuck I mean damn. This is bull. I belive without steroid that isnt possible. Football does not mean shit bro, I mean I have played it for many years. Running back, and center lineman. Division go suck a cock with your lies. I am in a pissed off mood, and dont know why. But hey might as well put it to use. And tough, get the tequilla, i am not really a beer person. 10 year old tequilla. good shit.

Tsk Tsk ToughOldMan serving minors

:joke:

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 02:47 PM
COLLEGE FRESHMEN ARE 18-19 YRS OLD RIGHT? YEP... AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE AREN'T COLLEGE FRESHMEN D-LINEMEN THAT BENCH PRESS 400LBS YOU LIE ON SOME OTHER PLANET.

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM
hey tough...dont give gaYoutlaw any answers. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. He doesnt even know the basic shit. He really needs to go on google and really do some homework. I did for 3 months straight before I even fathomed a thought about gear. He probably didnt look at the stickies. He little weenie is going to fall off.
AT THIS POINT WITH MY QUESTIONS THIS IS RESEARCH. FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW B/C THEY HAVE TRIED THIS STUFF NOT SOME EGG HEAS WRITING AN ATRICLE

gogo
01-11-2006, 03:39 PM
EGG HEAS

:clapping:

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 03:48 PM
ok gaYoutlaw, this is getting pitiful. Close your FUCKING mouth and shut down this account and we will forget that this incredibly STUPID thread was ever started. You're an uneducated retard, asking for information that you truly have no need for becuase of your idiocy. Stop the madness and get off the dumbass ride.:suicide:

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 03:49 PM
and after that, take a small yet powerful revolver and place it into your ear and pull the trigger, please?

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 03:50 PM
heh heh he said egg heas..what the fuck is that anyway?

GFR
01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
COLLEGE FRESHMEN ARE 18-19 YRS OLD RIGHT? YEP... AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE AREN'T COLLEGE FRESHMEN D-LINEMEN THAT BENCH PRESS 400LBS YOU LIE ON SOME OTHER PLANET.
Most are on steroids. I knew one guy who benched 425 at 18 and was natural, he ended up playing in the NFL and to this day is the strongest genetic freak I have ever met. A natural 350 bench for a college athlete is amazing....

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 04:39 PM
ok gaYoutlaw, this is getting pitiful. Close your FUCKING mouth and shut down this account and we will forget that this incredibly STUPID thread was ever started. You're an uneducated retard, asking for information that you truly have no need for becuase of your idiocy. Stop the madness and get off the dumbass ride.:suicide:
I BELIVE I SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN FUCK OFF juggerNUTS AND WHILE U R AT IT KISS MY ASS, THANKS

juggernaut
01-11-2006, 04:54 PM
thats it? that's your retort?!

GAOUTLAW
01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
thats it? that's your retort?!
HOW ABOUT THIS HEY JUGGERNUTS HOW ABOUT JUGGERING THESE NUTS IN YOUR JAWS. :D THIS IS GETTING FUN:D

kicka19
01-11-2006, 08:35 PM
HOW ABOUT THIS HEY JUGGERNUTS HOW ABOUT JUGGERING THESE NUTS IN YOUR JAWS. :D THIS IS GETTING FUN:D
:lame:

gogo
01-11-2006, 08:39 PM
lmao.... this thread needs to be stopped, its getting way to many responses.

:suicide:

GFR
01-11-2006, 08:45 PM
True story

el_violento
02-08-2006, 07:19 PM

i can bench 300 hehe