• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tamox question;

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

In the past, I've only ran clomid and nolva for my PCT. I ordered some tamox a while back instead, and now that it's time to use it, I've found I have no clue how!

http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/shop/popup_image.php?pID=43

Has anyone used this? I'm clueless and don't even know if it's oral or injectable. Since it says "peppermint" all over it (and smells damn good!) I tasted some. Not bad! Hence I assume it's for oral consumption only. The tamox came with two of those dropper-thingies shown in the above picture, but I have no clue how much to take.

Anyone know how to use the stuff? I just came off a pretty basic cycle of test and winny, and it's about PCT time for me.

Any advice is appreciated.

:)

Use that oral syringe to measure the dose you want and take it orally. Every ml is 20 mg tamoxifen citrate. Since 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate has 20 mg of the active igredient, tamoxifen, you need 1.5 ml of that oral solution to equal a 20 mg Nolvadex tab.

Back