• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LiquiClom and LiquiNolva??

yes they are the same products for research use :) we sponsor Ironmagazine and our reputation speaks for itself.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

good products our else our site wouldnt let them be a sponsor...
they are a little more pricier but product quality is above the rest
you get what you pay for

Ya, even before I started up in the game, I heard nothing but great things about all of their products. They may cost a little more than other companies, but you get what you pay for.

They are the real deal. Just remember to account for the citrate when determining your dose. For example, a 20 mg Nolvadex tab has 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate (20 mg of it is tamoxifen).

damn. i live in the UK. i wnat some of that. especially the luquiclom and luquidex. that was the black market version of arimidex. whole lot cheaper too that ALR was talking about. bah!

someone buy me it and bring it to UK.

AG-Guys are the best products you will find. I have used them and can vouch for them. Awesome!

UltimateFighter said:
damn. i live in the UK. i wnat some of that. especially the luquiclom and luquidex. that was the black market version of arimidex. whole lot cheaper too that ALR was talking about. bah!

someone buy me it and bring it to UK.
If you know where to look, you can get good prices in the U.K.

IML Gear Cream!
Need some info

Can some one please tell me what L-Nol is and what it does?

Back