• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

newbie with question on test prop

rhouser30

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im new to this 6 foot 250 26 yrs old, thinking of my first cycle just of test prop. what do you think? how much and how often for my very first cycle

How long have you been lifting weights and what is your body fat %?

been lifting since i was 14 has died off lately around holiday but going to hit it pretty hard now....12%

6 foot, 250 lbs at 12% bf? I find this suspect. Will you post some pictures?

That being said, I would recommend a longer ester testosterone, like cypionate or enanthate. You won't have to shoot as often, and sides might be more manageable.

to be quite honest i dont know my % i was mearly guessing...i want to get down to about 230 first get rid of some of my body fat then use the test prop

If you are set on using test prop, 150 mg every other day for 8 weeks should work well. Have you researched how to cycle properly and how to do pct? There are a lot of potential sides. Please learn everything about using steroids properly before cycling.

that is what im trying to do, it seems like whoever i talk to its a different way is the best, so how do i know which is right...i was told that test prop would probally be best for what i want to do

PirateFromHell said:
6 foot, 250 lbs at 12% bf? I find this suspect. Will you post some pictures?

That being said, I would recommend a longer ester testosterone, like cypionate or enanthate. You won't have to shoot as often, and sides might be more manageable.
That would be 220 with 0% body fat or 230 ripped at 3-4%...so about Arnolds size back in 1975...LOL

ForemanRules said:
That would be 220 with 0% body fat or 230 ripped at 3-4%...so about Arnolds size back in 1975...LOL

True Story

Almost as big as me.

True Story

Bitch.

rhouser30 said:
been lifting since I was 14 has died off lately around holiday but going to hit it pretty hard now....12%
rhouser. Call around some of the gyms. Some personal trainers are more then happy to check your B/F free. Then you have some idea where you stand in regards to B/F

Prop comes in 10 ml vials @ a strength of 100 mgs per ml. So a 10 ml vial will have 1000 mgs in it or 100 mgs per ml. 10 x 100 = 1000... So if you were to take Pirates advice which is pretty solid @ 150 mgs / EOD (every other day) you would get 6 shots out of a 10 ml vial with 100 mgs left over. So if you cut for 8 weeks, you would need 4 10 ml vials plus an addition 200 mgs. So I would pick up 4 - 10 ml vials and do approx a 7 1/2 week cycle. Hope that helps

Tough

IML Gear Cream!
What are your goals? It sounds like you should lose more than 20 lbs of fat before using gear. Now would be a good time to focus on improving your diet.

PirateFromHell said:
What are your goals? It sounds like you should lose more than 20 lbs of fat before using gear. Now would be a good time to focus on improving your diet.
2nd that

once i find out my bf% what should i get it down to before i start it?

my goal is to be about 230 and cut..weight i move is not important to me, im not in any contest just really a perferred look...if that makes any sense

get ur bodyfat down to round 10-11% then think about gear, ur grow tits if you take gear with a high adipose%

this is what im trying to eat, to lose my weight what do you guys think, after i lose the weight go on test prop for 8 weeks....cardio 45 mins a day and regular hard workouts

breakfast 5 30
4 hard boil eggs only whites
2 hard boil eggs whole eggs
4 pieces of whole wheat toast..and alittle butter low fat of course

break 9 00
cottage cheese and tuna
protein shake

lunch
cube steak/ or some other kind of meat
steamed vegetable
protein shake

2 break
cottage cheese and tuna

3 before workout
protein shake

dinner by 7
usually just chicken.

no carbs after 6!!!!

was lifting regular, drinking like 1.5 gallons of water a day, yeah its crazy that much water its hard to do, and i was taking a fat burning supplement, i think it was called hot rox that stuff was good!!! almost as good as hydroycut when it had epherdrine in it. the big things is small meals...and often..it will be hard at first to eat that much but once u start to eat like that your body will start to be hungry the times before u get ready to eat. also this is the stuff i enjoy eating i like cottage cheese so that is why i eat it at break...at lunch sometimes have brown rice with it too...remeber modiration and not to stuff your self and plenty of water..

You should post your diet in the diet forum and let the ladies rip it apart. It could use improvements for sure.

Rhouser you should post your diet in the forums for diet and there are people that can assist you there. If you don't its your loss cause there are a lot of good people hangin around in there.

Not that I am a diet pro but I can tell you that you do not have enough healthy fats in your diet. Your 4 slices of toast in the morning would benefit you more if you ditched it for oats. And your snacks are jacked up i.e. tuna,cottage cheese, and a protein shake is a bit overboard. You didn't give amounts of each but I suspect you are getting too much protein in one meal. Also where are the carbs? You have just about ZERO. You should at least get some carbs before your workout.

Back