• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HOW MUCH MUSCLE MASS I WILL LOST WITH THIS DIET?

gry 18.5 guns

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been dieting for 1 week now my diet consist of 1 oatmeal sandwich with turkey for breadfast,tuna with baked potatoes at noon and the same in the evening I consume 3 servings of protein a day I am 6'3 215 18.5 arms last year I did this diet and I don,t lose any muscle mass but all that fat around my waist and butt was gone I lost 20 pounds.

Um..Mr.guns...its really hard for anyone... and I mean anyone to tell you precisely what you are going to lose or gain. No one can gurantee you exact numbers because of all the variables involved, which I might add, you have not listed. You need to take in your training, sleeping and diet to start with. So far, you've given us your diet but it was very vague. It seems from your last program, you made very good progress. So you can use that as a benchmark. As well, I think Prince was trying to hint that your daily calorie intake is very important to keep track of. It doesnt matter much if you're consuming 300gms of protein a day. You need to look at the big picture.

well, you're asking a question that would require more specific information.

It sounds like you're eating enough protein, but that does not guarantee that you won't lose muscle.

List your exact food breakdown (protein, carbs, fats), total calories, etc.

If you need help, this site is very useful:
www.cyberdiet.com/ni/htdocs/index.html

I been dieting for 1 week now my diet consist of 1 oatmeal sandwich with turkey for breadfast,tuna with baked potatoes at noon and the same in the evening I consume 3 servings of protein a day I am 6'3 215 18.5 arms last year I did this diet and I don,t lose any muscle mass but all that fat around my waist and butt was gone I lost 20 pounds.
I doubt they are 18.5, my guess is they are 14.5 son.

What are you digging up 5 year old threads for? lol.

IML Gear Cream!

Are oatmeal sandwiches good? Can't say that I've ever had one...

Back