PDA

View Full Version : Quoting a Pro

realdeal
04-08-2002, 07:29 PM
"I have done the Ironman, Arnold and Olympia in the same year 1990 and again in 91. It takes alot out of you physically but I am not one who enjoys being on gear for long periods of time either. Which explains the good skin, happy attitude, no GH Bloat, torn muscles and love of the competition.
Peace, Shawn"

and it shows!!! See not all the pro's do the same. even if its just one pro out there who does this, that is an inspiration to us all.

thanks Mr. Ray

Prince
04-09-2002, 12:41 PM
I like Shawn, he is the only pro I can think of that has remained competitive for the past 15 years.

Rusty
04-09-2002, 12:48 PM
And he looks good too.

Prince
04-09-2002, 01:03 PM
here is a quote by Shawn from his web site:

When preparing for the Mr. Olympia my diet consists of lots of different food combinations. However, on any given day, I chose what I want and how much of it I want to eat. My diet is "Instinctive" meaning, I don't count calories, weigh my food, nor do I arrange carbs to protein % and all that scientific stuff. I go by the mirror and by common sense as to what my body needs or what foods I prefer. This makes dieting much more tolerable and less of monotonous. I use the mirror instead of the scale because what I see is in the mirror is what the judges will see onstage. The mirror is my measure of progress because it will not lie to me and I cannot hide my weak points. Covered in sweats head to toe, it is easy to believe you're ripped and ready at a certain body weight but you cant flex fat and the judges don't ask your weight on stage.

I just thought this was interesting!

gopro
04-10-2002, 05:26 AM
Don't fool yourself though...Shawn has done tons of gear in his time. Perhaps he is a little lighter on the GH and some of the heavy androgens, but he takes plenty of drugs nevertheless.

Prince
04-10-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by gopro
Don't fool yourself though...Shawn has done tons of gear in his time. Perhaps he is a little lighter on the GH and some of the heavy androgens, but he takes plenty of drugs nevertheless.

I know that he has done his share of drugs.

gopro
04-11-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Prince

I know that he has done his share of drugs.

No you didn't...you thought he was just on alot of creatine and vitamins...Flinstone vitamins in fact! ;)