• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Synth And Gear??

getbig27

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does anyone think injecting 1ml of synth with 1ml of test sus. at the same time, same syringe would cause any problems? mainly worried about the synth holding the gear up from dissolving and then the muslce would get an infection. any thoughts?

getbig27 said:
does anyone think injecting 1ml of synth with 1ml of test sus. at the same time, same syringe would cause any problems? mainly worried about the synth holding the gear up from dissolving and then the muslce would get an infection. any thoughts?

Ist.. Syntherol is injected into a lagging body part.ie bi's, tri's ect.

2nd.. what good is 1 cc of Test going to do for you.

3rd.. What are you trying to accomplish here?

4th.. You appear to be a very young person with little or no anabolic experience

wow....hahahahaah you guys over here are really funny. ok im gonna go back to where i came from since the people here like to make comments about things they know nothing about instead of just answering the question at hand.

1. i only came here to get a different boards perspective on this issue i brought up. hence, im gonna go back to where i came from.

2. i didnt ask where to inject anything. so you passing that advice on to me does nothing for this conversation.

3.what good is 1cc of test??hmmmm after talking with allot of pro's ive come to one conclusion if you have great genetics there is no need for allot of gear. so, since im able to make awesome gains on 600mg of test a week in the offseaon just using that alone trust me we are in different worlds if you think 1cc is a waste of time. not to mention i dont have to worry about killing myself using a ton of shit to look barely above average. thats what tools do. they think the more they stick themselves the more they will look like bodybuyilders.....lol.....NOT!!!

4."you appear to be a very young person with little or no anabolic experience"
what i appear to be idiot is out of your leage. ill be at the USA's this year superheavyweight class., on stage, ready to put up, because one thing i hate are herbs who sit on this computer talking shit. my link with my pictures are below.....puleaaase...come to a PRO QUALIFIER and school me on what im missing I WOULD SO ENJOY THAT LESSON....LOL....in the pics im 30, 5'8" 285lbs!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

Tough Old Man said:
Ist.. Syntherol is injected into a lagging body part.ie bi's, tri's ect.

2nd.. what good is 1 cc of Test going to do for you.

3rd.. What are you trying to accomplish here?

4th.. You appear to be a very young person with little or no anabolic experience
:clapping: Best Post in thread :clapping:

getbig27 said:

Synthol can sit in your body for many months at a time, you dont want synthol that takes months to release. Dont mix them and dont inject them into the same muscle.

getbig27 said:
3.what good is 1cc of test??hmmmm after talking with allot of pro's ive come to one conclusion if you have great genetics there is no need for allot of gear. so, since im able to make awesome gains on 600mg of test a week in the offseaon just using that alone trust me we are in different worlds if you think 1cc is a waste of time. not to mention i dont have to worry about killing myself using a ton of shit to look barely above average. thats what tools do. they think the more they stick themselves the more they will look like bodybuyilders.....lol.....NOT!!

1) No one is trying to run you off. Stick around and get to know us. you might end up having a little fun if you don't mine having some.

2) If I had all those super genetics that you possess, I wouldn't even be messing with any gear.

3) You have been talking to a lot of Pro's and they clain that they have good genetics and only have to use a little gear. Right if you call 3-5 grams of gear a week a little.

Have a great day:thumb:

Back