• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd cycle advice

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I changed my mind for a second cycle. I was planning to cut this summer but I have decided to do another bulk instead. I ran test e 500 mg/week split into 2 injections for 11.5 weeks. I gained 23 lbs and I kept 15 of it after pct. I did pct with igf-1 and nolva. What are some dosages/compounds/cycle lengths you guys recommend for my second cycle. I was thinking 30-40mg dbol/day for 4 or 5 weeks to kickstart and run test e and deca or eq for 10-12 wks. I plan to add some HCG too. I finished pct thanksgiving and I plan to start this next cycle mid-late april. Opinions?

1-10 Test E 500mg
1-9 EQ 800mg

Doing it right now and loving it.

Ok i feel you have a good start but i would reccomend eq over deca just for the fact that i liked my gains much better. What leval of test. and eq or deca. will you run?

ForemanRules said:
1-10 Test E 500mg
1-9 EQ 800mg

Doing it right now and loving it.

I know youve done a lot of cycles, do you require higher dosages of test. since youve done so many cycles :hmmm:

redman12 said:
I know youve done a lot of cycles, do you require higher dosages of test. since youve done so many cycles :hmmm:
Foreman cycle advice..
#1 you can grow like a weed on just 500mg Test for 8-10 weeks for your first 3-4 cycles.
#2 Once you are big ( 6 foot and 240+) mix it up...try Test and tren.,..or Test and EQ..
#3 Oral steroids like D-bol and Anadrol should only be used by men who have done 5+ cycles and have stopped making gains..
#4 Once you have done 3-4 Test only cycles you have to expirament with differant steroid combonations to see what works for you.
#5 I do not think any person needs to do more than 1000mg test a week...ever.

ForemanRules said:
Foreman cycle advice..
#1 you can grow like a weed on just 500mg Test for 8-10 weeks for your first 3-4 cycles.
#2 Once you are big ( 6 foot and 240+) mix it up...try Test and tren.,..or Test and EQ..
#3 Oral steroids like D-bol and Anadrol should only be used by men who have done 5+ cycles and have stopped making gains..
#4 Once you have done 3-4 Test only cycles you have to expirament with differant steroid combonations to see what works for you.
#5 I do not think any person needs to do more than 1000mg test a week...ever.

thanks man, makes sense , but i remember someone telling me theyd done like 1250mg of test , i cant remember the exact figure:laugh:

redman12 said:
thanks man, makes sense , but i remember someone telling me theyd done like 1250mg of test , i cant remember the exact figure:laugh:

doesnt mean it made them gain that much more, diminishing returns

kicka19 said:
doesnt mean it made them gain that much more, diminishing returns

I KNOW I WAS LAYING ON SOME SARCASUM FOR FOREMAN, i understand that there is a point where the sides outweight the benefits.
i am not that stupid:thumb:

1-4 Tbol 50 mg/day
1-10 Deca 400 mg/wk
1-12 Test E 600 mg/wk

I like deca and eq, but deca is a must for my joints. I'm currently using both. I would chose tbol over dbol for this cycle. No sides, nice pumps, rapid mass gains, NO estrogen.

That sounds like a good one. Would 500 test e. and 750 eq. be a good one.......but do tbol 50 mg. for first 4 weeks??

IML Gear Cream!
doeslayer said:
That sounds like a good one. Would 500 test e. and 750 eq. be a good one.......but do tbol 50 mg. for first 4 weeks??
Sounds good to me.:thumb:

Thanks, sounds like a plan. Foreman...the only thing about cutting the EQ week shorter than the enanthate is that I am getting a test e/ eq blend at 200 mg test e combined with 300 eq per ml. I guess I could just get another vial of enanthate for a future cycle and shoot that week 10. So that would be: Weeks 1-4 tbol @ 50 mg/day (and IGF long R3 40 mcg 2x/day )
Weeks 1-9 EQ @ 750 mg/week (split into 2 injections)
Weeks 1-10 Test E @ 500mg/week (2 injections)

PCT: Nolva 60/40/40/20?
Clomid?
HCG-?- I can get pregnyl cheap
IGF-1 long R3 40 mcg 2x/day for entire pct.

Last edited:
doeslayer said:
Thanks, sounds like a plan. Foreman...the only thing about cutting the EQ week shorter than the enanthate is that I am getting a test e/ eq blend at 200 mg test e combined with 300 eq per ml. I guess I could just get another vial of enanthate for a future cycle and shoot that week 10. So that would be: Weeks 1-4 tbol @ 50 mg/day (and IGF long R3 40 mcg 2x/day )

Clomid?

1) You can run the EQ and Test the same length w/ no problem
2) D-bol and Deca together = a lot of bloat.

Here's another couple of cycles for you.

1-4 D-bol 30 mg / ed
1-10 Test 500 mg / ew
Total 710 mgs

or

1-10 Test 500 / ew
1-10 Eq 600 / ew
Total 1100 mgs

or

1-10 Test 500 / ew
1-10 Deca 400 / ew
Total 900 mgs

Try to stay close to 1 gram total per week

doeslayer said:
Weeks 1-4 tbol @ 50 mg/day (and IGF long R3 40 mcg 2x/day )

Clomid?

I'd start pct week 12 and run it longer.
Tamoxifen Citrate 60/60/40/40/20/20
Weeks 4-11 HCG @ ~300 iu E3D
If you eat enough, you will blow up over the first 4 weeks with that combo. :thumb:

Thanks fellers. On that HCG, is that sub q with an insulin syringe? i have some 100 IU's that I have for IGF laying around.

Last edited:
Yes, HCG is sub-q with a slin pin.

Damn, so thats 3 pins full e3d? If so, oh well, I just wasnt expecting it to be that much.....still learning as I add stuff. Is the ab region the best or is it just personal pref.?

doeslayer said:
Damn, so thats 3 pins full e3d? If so, oh well, I just wasnt expecting it to be that much.....still learning as I add stuff. Is the ab region the best or is it just personal pref.?

No! Don't mix up your insulin units and your HCG units. Which HCG will you use (what strength)?

Back