• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroid Selection and Stacking Index?

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have an idea for describing AAS which might/should make it more straightforward to compare compounds and assemble a stack which suits your goals. I don't think anyone has put together anything like this but tell me if they have. If it makes sense, others can add to or amend and we'll build it up.

Basically, there are websites (like steroidtips.com) which compare compounds using stars to score against different critiera like how good they are for strength, mass, etc, and there are loads of discussion boards an other info sources where people describe this or that compound as being highly androgenic, or highly anabolic or twice as anabolic or whatever.

How about we take Testosterone as the compound to compare all others against. Let's start with only three factors - androgenic, anabolic and water retention - we can add more later if people have the info, but these seem to be three of the most important in deciding what to take and what to combine in a stack. And we give Testosterone a score of 100 on each as our baseline.

Then we take a compound like Equipoise, and gram for gram, compare it. For example, if gram-for-gram EQ is twice as anabolic as test we give it a score of 200 for that; and if it is half as androgenic we give it 50; and if it is about half as aromatisable we give it 50 for that too.

Table would start off something like this:

TESTOSTERONE Androgenic 100, Anabolic 100, Water retention 100

Boldenone/EQ Androgenic 50, Anabolic 200, Water retention 50

then maybe

Primobolan Depot Androgenic 10, Anabolic 150, Water retention 10

I don't know what the numbers should be, these are just illustrations.

So if you have tried test and want something with different characteristics you can see at a glance which compounds you should investigate further.

And when you want to build a stack with a particular balance of androgenic and anabolic, you can see readily what you might need to add to, say, a test base.

Some things like Tren might be more anabolic and more androgenic per gram than test - in that case it would score over 100 on both counts and this would be an indication that you might need lower doses of that compound.

End result of all this would be a table helping people to compare compunds at a glance. It wouldn't replace full text descriptions (and personal experiences of course) but it might be a helpful pointer.

Would this work? Would it help? Worth a try?

Over to you.

Flash

Based mainly on Bigcat's profiles:

TESTOSTERONE Androgenic 100, Anabolic 100, Water retention 100

Boldenone/EQ Androgenic 50, Anabolic 200, Water retention 50
Parabolan/Trenbolone Androgenic 100, Anabolic 300, Water retention 0
Deca-Durabolin Androgenic 25?, Anabolic 250, Water retention 50?

Back