• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Questions on cycles

DC-JB

In Him I live
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I have been on here for awhile just havent posted. I have a question about 2 cycles I was thinking of doing. First Iam 25 so Iam old enough. Been lifting for a year now and I know Iam doing the short cut route. But Iam a hard gainer per say and I figured this would level it out. Anyhow, I was thinking of taking Methy-1Alpha with Methyl Supervol in the first cycle then PCT. 2-3 months after that the second cycle would be Superdrol and Methy-1Alpha. I know 2 methyls arent safe for you liver. So the real question is...is it better to take each one alone? Like Superdrol by itself and then a cycle Methy-1Alpha? Or stack them? Because I know Prince said Methy1P and Methy-1Alpha is an awesome stack. Isnt that 2 methys? For PCT I would run Novla, RYR, Zinc, Arginine, and Fenugreek. So what do you guys think? Cricitism is accepted and all. I really want to learn so any advice is appreciated. :thumb:

i say ditch the drol and invest in test

DC-JB said:
Hey guys I have been on here for awhile just havent posted. I have a question about 2 cycles I was thinking of doing. First Iam 25 so Iam old enough. Been lifting for a year now and I know Iam doing the short cut route. But Iam a hard gainer per say and I figured this would level it out. Anyhow, I was thinking of taking Methy-1Alpha with Methyl Supervol in the first cycle then PCT. 2-3 months after that the second cycle would be Superdrol and Methy-1Alpha. I know 2 methyls arent safe for you liver. So the real question is...is it better to take each one alone? Like Superdrol by itself and then a cycle Methy-1Alpha? Or stack them? Because I know Prince said Methy1P and Methy-1Alpha is an awesome stack. Isnt that 2 methys? For PCT I would run Novla, RYR, Zinc, Arginine, and Fenugreek. So what do you guys think? Cricitism is accepted and all. I really want to learn so any advice is appreciated. :thumb:
How tall are you and how much do you weigh.

Tough

Iam 5'11 and weigh 155. Iam thin and I need to gain LBM. I have taken Superdrol before but I really messed up on my diet afterward and it totally took all of my gains. I gained pretty good LBM because I went to about 169 and I weighed exactly 150 back then, but I didnt continue my calorie intake and I slacked from the gym for about 2 weeks, so anyhow, this time Iam really going to try my hardest to keep my gains. No sense in taking risks if you arent going to keep gains.

DC-JB said:
Iam 5'11 and weigh 155. Iam thin and I need to gain LBM. I have taken Superdrol before but I really messed up on my diet afterward and it totally took all of my gains. I gained pretty good LBM because I went to about 169 and I weighed exactly 150 back then, but I didnt continue my calorie intake and I slacked from the gym for about 2 weeks, so anyhow, this time Iam really going to try my hardest to keep my gains. No sense in taking risks if you arent going to keep gains.
This is why I asked the question. Now for your answere. You do not need gear at this time. You need food. If you can't put on weight without eating, then no gear in the world is going to help you.

Put on 45 lbs and then think about a cycle and make sure it is Test only.

EAT AND TRAIN IS YOUR SOLUTION~!

You need 3-4 more years of natural training before you can even consider steroid use.

Yea I kinda of figured that it would benefit me to train more and get my diet on spot before "jumping in". But why test? I thought methy1-alpha converts to M1T neways? Ill probable get the stuff while its out to store it, but I will train and work on my diet more. :thumb: I dont want to run the risk of it not being there. Can you guys explain the test thing? Thanks for all the input guys. :wave:

Back