• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar for a female friend

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend of mine wants to run an anavar cycle to help cut up. She is polynesian so she is naturally a bigger girl, but she is in hell of good shape and is a collegiate athlete (not tested). She wants to cut up in the off season, not looking to enhance athletic performance. What are some dosages and cycle lengths and possible negatives if any. I was thinking 10mg/day for 8 weeks with some clen maybe. Dosages? Recommendations?

I know women who use it at 40 mg/day with success.

what kind of cycle length do they run and do they run 40 the whole time or ramp up or down?

doeslayer said:
A friend of mine wants to run an anavar cycle to help cut up. She is polynesian so she is naturally a bigger girl, but she is in hell of good shape and is a collegiate athlete (not tested). She wants to cut up in the off season, not looking to enhance athletic performance. What are some dosages and cycle lengths and possible negatives if any. I was thinking 10mg/day for 8 weeks with some clen maybe. Dosages? Recommendations?
I'd go with 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks. Men 100 mg / ed

I can get the 20 mg caps, so that would be a single dose per day........effective?

doeslayer said:
I can get the 20 mg caps, so that would be a single dose per day........effective?
The half-life is ~8 hours. 2 doses/day minimum, IMO. 3 doses/day is ideal.

Shorties should or can do 20mgs a day for 8 weeks real safe. I've seen it split up into 10mgs 2X a day.A lil Primo won't hurt either at100 to 150 mgs weekly.

Back