• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Summer's Coming

LrdViperScrpion

John Mayer? Yes please.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is somewhat as a follow-up thread to my high fat diet thread. I have been following my diet, and even though I have only been on it a week, I am already witnessing the fat drop off. I plan on continuing it probably 3-4 more weeks, as I didn't need to lose a whole lot of weight, just enough to get ripped.

Anyways, after I cut fat down to where I want it, I want to start bulking, but I don't want to lose the cut body I've got going as summer is just around the corner. I was curious if anyone had any suggestions for me for some sort of small bulking diet, that will help me put on a little muscle slowly, and help maintain my current amount of body fat?

Oh, and I don't necessarily expect anyone to formulate an entire meal plan for me, I can probably figure that out myself, just wondering what kind of macronutrient profile and caloric intake I would be looking at. Anyways, thanks.

Sorry one more reply, just in case anyone missed my posts from other threads. I am 17 years old, almost 18, 135 pounds, low body fat percentage, though I don't know what it is. And male, just in case no one has picked up on that yet either.

How tall are you?

Your weight for a 17 year old male is extremely low.

Oh right, duh sorry, I am about 5'5"-6".

I have tried the high fat, low carb diet several times. Although I have never lost any fat (though I know plenty of people who have) I did gain muscle rather quickly. So if its working for you but you want to add muscle I'd just make sure you are getting enough fat and protein.

Keep the carbs low and shoot for 250 - 300 grams of protein. Get the protein from red meat, fish, chicken, whole eggs and you should get plenty of fat. Good luck!

LVS....when you bulk, stick to the same general diet you've got now, but eat more of it, you can add a bit more slow-burning carbs to it too. An idea might be to go on a mini-bulk for three weeks, then go back to the diet you're using now.....I'll post more info on how to do this in a bit, I gotta eat :D

LVS -- W8, is very knowledgable in with this type of diet, so go with her advice.

Though I am a bit disappointed in her -- she posted right after me and didn't even say hi!!! Nice new avatar, BTW...

Really, TCD? My weight is extremely low for a 17 year old? That's kind of nice to hear. :)

Also, thanks w8 for the info, and the new thread with related info. About how much more/how many calories should I be eating for these mini bulks. Or should I just eat more, that's clean, and follows that same macronutrient profile?

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Though I am a bit disappointed in her -- she posted right after me and didn't even say hi!!! Nice new avatar, BTW...

:p Hi! :D ....kinda late now though since I've already done that elsewhere :lol:

Originally posted by LVS
About how much more/how many calories should I be eating for these mini bulks. Or should I just eat more, that's clean, and follows that same macronutrient profile?

I would increase by 250-500, depending on metabolism....DP may have a specific number per lb of BW...I will look.

Back