• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Newbie Lifter

sconforti

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been lifting and working out since last March. When I started I was 305 LBS and just a lump of lard. I started eating correctly and working out and now 11 months later I am 75 lbs less. Body fat is still high, at 28.5 percent. I have had tremendous gains in lifting with muscle and strength.

I cut my carb intake way down to get down in weight. I have hit a major plateau with my weightloss tho. I would like to get down to 210 lbs, but have been the same weight for over 2 months now. I eat right, do 3 days with 45 minutes of cardio each day, and still nothing will budge. I am hoping the information on this site and the advice of professionals and amatures here will help me succeed in my goals.

Anything that you guys may advise of or a place where I can get more information will be appreciated. I can post my daily workout or my food that I eat on here as well to help.

Again, thanks in advance!!!

congrats on your weight loss. welcome to IM :wave:

123815_welcome.gif

Back