• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Recent Liver Function Test Results

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
LFT readings were as follows:

GAMMA GT 16 U/L (UPTO 70)
ALK. PHOS. 86 U/L (40-120)
ALT 60 U/L (UPTO 50)
BILIRUBIN 15 umol/L (UPTO 17)
ALBUMIN 52 g/L (30-48)

had these taken on the 11/01/06 right after pct from an 8 week cycle, which included test/eq/dbol/var and some megadoses of nolvadex (due to gyno), i was on the orals all cycle (dbol 3 weeks, var 5) and started the tamox 3 weeks in and ran through till the end of pct (so about 8 weeks of nolva)

i was told there was no need for GP consultation, and that the 2 readings that are elevated are no cause for concern and should return to normal ranges over the next month, in fact i was told many regular people get far higher readings then the ones i got, so i'm pretty suprised they came back so well after 3 straight months of pumping my system full of liver toxic chemicals, just goes to show that liver damage from oral steroid abuse in healthy young males is not all its cranked up to be

Can't say I'm too surprised at the results, you liver had 7 weeks + PCT time to recover. Var is primarily metabolized by the kidneys, so I wouldn't expect much in the way of hepatoxicity there.

The more interesting blood panel in terms of HPTA recovery would be your free test, total test, LH and FSH.

young d said:
yeah redspy, but i can get these done free and confidentially on the NHS ;)

I'm glad your high taxes are being put to good use ;)

Damn social medicane. That isn't a very thorough liver panel. What about AST? The Albumin is nothing to worry about.

Hey D, where'd you get checked out then? You just stroll in to ya local clinic or go via GP/hospital etc. I thought for all those types of health checks, you had to go private and it could cost 250 quid upwards.

the local NHS health shop (needle exchange) offers them, totally free and confidential, the one i go to in nottingham is pretty kitted out and the staff seem pretty clued up on steroid use so its pretty cool

i've heard a few stories from some of the people that work there, last time i went in i was told about a guy that came in and he was on 2ml's a week of about 7 or 8 different steroids plus orals! his blood pressure was way up apparently, the guy didn't say what it was but mine was 168/100 on my last cycle and apparently it was a fair bit higher than that! the guy that worked there apparently said to him "whats gonna happen when you come off?" and the lad replied.. "i'm never coming off", LOL, obviously he got refused needles as they won't give out needles to users with over a certain BP reading 145/90 i think is the limit, so the guy apparently got abusive, and then said he'd just buy his needles off the net instead, kind of bad really

this bloke probably tells all the younger users stories about me, apparently hes never seen a 21 year old with a blood pressure of 168/100 before, he never shuts up about it "some people can handle steroids, you body obviously can't!", haha, hes a cool guy though, but the fucker did scare me shitless on my last cycle, enough for me to question whether or not i ever want to run them again, but i think i might run a mild 1test/test/var cycle over the summer once all the stress of exams is out the way

Back