• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can someone help me with EQ questions

tankamanka

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am wondering if my husband has been using equipoise for years and I have not known it. We are getting a divorce and he is getting HUGE and suddenly I wondered.... he has always been very buff.. but only works out 3 times a week for 20 minutes. He smelled like rancid lamb. Always very greasy hair. His dad is a big time horse vet - racing horses. His nipples were weird... they were puffy - looked female like and did not seem to shrink up even when I put my mouth on them. His muscles were always very hard even at rest. He went through these cycles of "normal" and then quiet depression. Over the 12 years we were together he got violent with me for small fights more and more- just attacked me suddenly. He has bad acne on his chest and back - like fat oily red ones even though he is 40 years old now. Has been a semi pro soccer player. Never seemed to suffer for more than a day when he suffered an injury. Never got sore or tired - had huge stamina. No one in his family is built that way. He eats a lot but stays super buff. Any imput would be most helpful. Will his moods get worse? The kids always have said that he yells at them a lot. He has little patience . His hip seems to be completely deteriorating - I see him limping hard yet he continues to get bigger and bigger - harder and leaner. Where is this heading if he is indeed doing EQ?

help with Eq

thanks for responding - why are you ??? Alanna

tankamanka said:
I am wondering if my husband has been using equipoise for years and I have not known it. We are getting a divorce and he is getting HUGE and suddenly I wondered.... he has always been very buff.. but only works out 3 times a week for 20 minutes. He smelled like rancid lamb. Always very greasy hair. His dad is a big time horse vet - racing horses. His nipples were weird... they were puffy - looked female like and did not seem to shrink up even when I put my mouth on them. His muscles were always very hard even at rest. He went through these cycles of "normal" and then quiet depression. Over the 12 years we were together he got violent with me for small fights more and more- just attacked me suddenly. He has bad acne on his chest and back - like fat oily red ones even though he is 40 years old now. Has been a semi pro soccer player. Never seemed to suffer for more than a day when he suffered an injury. Never got sore or tired - had huge stamina. No one in his family is built that way. He eats a lot but stays super buff. Any imput would be most helpful. Will his moods get worse? The kids always have said that he yells at them a lot. He has little patience . His hip seems to be completely deteriorating - I see him limping hard yet he continues to get bigger and bigger - harder and leaner. Where is this heading if he is indeed doing EQ?
Sounds like you deserve it, maybe if you controlled your brats your poor husband wouldnt have to yell at them......I recomend you keep your mouth shut and do as he tells you....no go get him a beer.

tankamanka said:

This was written with an open bias. You very obviously want someone to confirm your suspicion...

tankamanka said:

By the way, Christina is that you? :confused:

You're in BIG TROUBLE now when I get home. :mad:

BigDyl said:
By the way, Christina is that you? :confused:

You're in BIG TROUBLE now when I get home. :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tankamanka said:
The man is the king of his house. You don't like it, then get the fuck out and find you a pussy husband that you can control.

Tough Old Man said:
The man is the king of his house. You don't like it, then get the fuck out and find you a pussy husband that you can control.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

young d said:
you guys appaul me! :(

how can you talk to a woman like that, i don't know!
023700_owned_plunger.jpg

tankamanka - yes, it sounds like the guy might have been on steroids from the things you mentioned, in fact i am almoast certain, i mean not just the acne and aggression etc, but also the nipple thing, i know that when my nipples got sucked by women on cycle they wouldn't go hard, they would stay large.. normally they will go very hard if sucked/played with so that definately figures, you're definately doing the right thing divorcing the guy, attacking you is not on, what a loser, sounds like he needs professional help!

Yes Equipoise is the only reason your husband is an asshole. It is completely steroids fault. :laugh:

BI@TC&, if you came here for support on screwing your husband in divorce court, you are in the wrong place.

I suggest you go to the "I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO KEEP MY MAN HAPPY" forums instead.

ZorroAzul said:
BI@TC&, if you came here for support on screwing your husband in divorce court, you are in the wrong place.

I suggest you go to the "I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO KEEP MY MAN HAPPY" forums instead.
:clapping: :clapping:

what makes u think it was EQ? just cause his dads a horse vet ? i'll be needing his dads name, phone number,and address so i can sort this shit out .

EQ does pretty much nothing that you give as symptoms for your husbands possible use. I am using it at a gram a week right now, and its not all that powerfull. I like it, but its not going to make a 40 year old man into a Greek god as you seem to spell out.

Now if it was test/EQ/anadrol like I am doing, then he might have unlocked the secrets to everlasting invincibility like you do say.

This has to be a horrible joke post.

Back