PDA

View Full Version : Deca Vs. Equipose

Getbig82
02-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Which do you think is better? Also personal thoughts on the best cutting steroid. These are ones you have tried, not heard about.

Supermans Daddy
02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
From my understand'n Deca is a stronger,more water retentive, compound and is mainly used as I've been observing in bulking which BTW is at tha core of some of tha most fucked up gyno stories I've heard. EQ on tha other hand still is good at lub'n joints and is a lot milder, (Shorties even take it) and will give you solid lean gains and works great as part of a cutter.

Getbig82
02-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Deca and EQ both supposed to be almost non-gyno acting. Now D-Bol a diff story. I've been on Deca before thiking of switching to EQ for better gains. Will be stacking with 500mg a week of Test E. Hopefully a good mix, I'm 188 now 7% body fat. 10 weeks Hopefully be 215, 5 % body fat. Trying to find which is a better mass builder. That Deca does fuck up your sex drive but not a main concern, going to get back on Novaldex.

GFR
02-08-2006, 02:02 AM
EQ is much better for me.....less water and no gyno symptoms, Deca is worse for me than test is when it comes to gyno.