• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ORALS for a old man

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,
My foster pops is is just getting back into the gym after a long knee surgury recovery. He lost an immense amount of weight, and of course he says he lost a huge amount of strength to all his lifts.

In a few weeks he told me he is going to do a 3 week cycle of 1AD. He claims that he only used it once before for 2 weeks when he was in his mid 40's. He has been lifting for decades. He was on it for 2 weeks and he gained so much weight he got off quickly.

He wants to do another three week cycle, as he has a good friend to sell him numerous bottles at 25 dollars a piece.

Now I know a good amount about the current designer steroids and PH that can be legally obtained. I know little to nothing about andro. 1AD I know is very reputable and has contantly shown gains to people. BUT, is it better than such compounds like Superdrol out?
Should I recommend stuff like that instead of Andro?

He won't take steroids.... just oral legal stuff
I just talked to him and he also wants a short cycle... he is bringing out his motorcycle in a few weeks and he apparantly doesn't want to be on cycle when he is riding....

Just have "him" do a Test cycle

1-ad isn't anymore legal than anavar, which would better for him, IMO. 3 weeks isn't nearly long enough.

i have done 1-ad for 6 weeks and i def gained mucle/strength.... however, i would recommend a real aas oral over 1-ad since they are both illegal now anyways.. 3 weeks is not enough..waste of time

kraziplaya said:
i have done 1-ad for 6 weeks and i def gained mucle/strength.... however, i would recommend a real aas oral over 1-ad since they are both illegal now anyways.. 3 weeks is not enough..waste of time
Fuck oral only cycles. What is his reasoning for not wanting to use testosterone and how old is he?

real stuff is the deal

Yes, if I told him steroids are literally more beneficial AND less sides.

BUT, he doesn't know too much about anabolics (I think I know a lot more than him) and he wants to stick with what he knows and what his friends offer to him in the gym.

He's in his mid 50's, and he's coming back from a serious knee surgury. He had total recontruction on it, which took place around 4 months ago..... which means his joints aren't probably that tough at all...

How is andro on joints?

What I'm really looking for here is an idea of what you guys would recommend though. Personally, I think the new PH replacements such as Superdrol, Phera-plex, and other compounds are much better, but he has no idea what that stuff is. He has done one cycle in his entire life he told me, and he has been lifting for over 30 years. I guess he just wants to stick to something that works.

Tough Old Man said:
Fuck oral only cycles. What is his reasoning for not wanting to use testosterone and how old is he?

He just straight up doesn't want to do steroids. It might be a psychological thing. He can either go with 1AD or the stuff I'm recommending, such as Superdrol.

Do not forget PCT regardless whatever he decides to do.

IML Gear Cream!
myCATpowerlifts said:
Your first post said mid 40's and your last said mid 50's...

Yes, I did, but I didn't say that was his age..... he was in his mid 40's when he did his first cycle of 1AD. Now he is in his mid 50's.

if you guys think im pullin the "i got this friend, who wants "x"", im not
ive been here long enough for you guys to know that i wouldnt act like that.... i already did a cycle and had a blast... prepping for my next

Has 1-ad been around for ten years? 1-ad converts to a steroid called 1-testosterone once it is in your body, so he will be using steroids.

PirateFromHell said:
Has 1-ad been around for ten years? 1-ad converts to a steroid called 1-testosterone once it is in your body, so he will be using steroids.

Alright, thats cool. Let me emphasize what he wants again, and what my question is again.

He has TWO options - he will NOT pin. It's probably psychological.

Option one
1AD. He has a friend in the gym that will sell this to him. He took it when it was legal, and he liked it. Now he wants to take it again.

Option two
Superdrol, or other prohormones of the like.

Which of the two would be better for man in his mid 50's with a recovering knee joint to take?

He again, WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING ELSE. Superdrol is also on the verge of being illegal, being discontinued so far.
Can someone answer the question please before he goes buying the shit tommarow? Which one is more beneficial to gains that will stay?

I think I posted this in the wrong forum.... no one here seems to have any experience with either supplement

Superdrol is a steroid, not a pro-hormone. If he wants to pop pills but not do steroids, he could look into getting some creatine. Your friend needs to do his own research.

It's my foster father doing this cycle.

He has his mind already decided on going with 1AD, and just randomly told me this a few days ago when I stopped by my house. I told him about Superdrol, and the two prohormones I have had experience with, but he does not know how those perform. AND, he doesn't really care to look into it.

So I'm asking you guys, which would be better for this situtation? I told him Superdrol and the like compounds have recieved great reviews, but how it compares to 1AD I have no idea.

He'll go with 1AD I guess. I can't seem to pull up information about this product vs Superdrol to really tell him about. I was only trying to find a reason to explain to him about the new products, but I have nothing to tell him about.

So, thanks anyways....... I guess.

1-ad at 400 mg/day, spread throughout for 6 weeks followed by a proper pct. I hope he doesn't hurt himself or care to maintain normal sexual function. Fuck Superdrol.

PirateFromHell said:
1-ad at 400 mg/day, spread throughout for 6 weeks followed by a proper pct. I hope he doesn't hurt himself or care to maintain normal sexual function. Fuck Superdrol.

hahhaha

I'll let him do his thing then with 1AD. I don't think he would have listened to me anyways about the new designer products even if they were better...

Strangely, he is only going to be using it for 3 weeks. He was telling me how he responded to it extremely quickly last time he took it, where he stopped only two weeks into the cycle. After two weeks he told me he gained 20 pounds and was able to do a 500lb bench. He also mentioned however that he lost 3/4 of the gains after, due to most likely an improper PCT. He took some sort of root, possibly hungarian root or something. I already told him about Nolva, and a few other products that I will definetly emphasize to him.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you like Superdrol?

superdrol has a negative effect on estrogen making it harsh on his joints with the knee surgry bad idea

A real test only cycle wouldn't be a good idea unless he wants to weaken that new reconstruction in his knee... bad idea.

it'd be best to do something with a positve effect on collagen synthesis like anavar which is an oral for those new ligaments and tendons or the old ones that were reattached.

Personally i really dont know how 1-AD would effect that either.

Back