• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help w/ Tren - Prop cycle dosing

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, I'm still working on my next two cycles. I'm looking at prop and tren for the first cycle, the goal being a lean bulker and strength. I can get a good deal on a 50ml jug of tren/prop 100mg/100mg (it costs 2X as much to buy seperately).

Would 1cc (100mg prop, 100mg tren) eod be good? I'm used to more Test than that, but I don't know if I want to up the tren dose to get more test. I know if I bought them seperate.......just a $$$ thing

I'm 36, 5'10", 190, current bench around 300 (down from 325 last cycle)

Goals up the body weight to 205 with a little fat cut. Get that bench up to 350.

Thanx

I have never heard of a Prop tren mix????
Is it 100mg Prop and 50mg Tren per cc???

It's 100mg prop + 100mg tren

Just do 100mg of each eod

SJ69 said:
OK, I'm still working on my next two cycles. I'm looking at prop and tren for the first cycle, the goal being a lean bulker and strength. I can get a good deal on a 50ml jug of tren/prop 100mg/100mg (it costs 2X as much to buy seperately).

Would 1cc (100mg prop, 100mg tren) eod be good? I'm used to more Test than that, but I don't know if I want to up the tren dose to get more test. I know if I bought them seperate.......just a $$$ thing

I'm 36, 5'10", 190, current bench around 300 (down from 325 last cycle)

Goals up the body weight to 205 with a little fat cut. Get that bench up to 350.

Thanx
I don't like the mix. If you do 1 cc Eod, your only getting 350 mgs of Test per week. 350 mgs of tren a week is ok, but not of Test Prop. I think you need a little more Prop so you can get at least 500 mgs of test a week. JMO. I'll be starting the same gear in 3 weeks and it will be 200 mg's of prop and 150 mg of tren EOD.

ForemanRules said:
I have never heard of a Prop tren mix????
Is it 100mg Prop and 50mg Tren per cc???

Several UG labs makes it.
Have seen it in 100 prop/100 tren and 100 prop /75mg tren

Tough Old Man said:
I don't like the mix. If you do 1 cc Eod, your only getting 350 mgs of Test per week. 350 mgs of tren a week is ok, but not of Test Prop. I think you need a little more Prop so you can get at least 500 mgs of test a week. JMO. I'll be starting the same gear in 3 weeks and it will be 200 mg's of prop and 150 mg of tren EOD.

Maybe buy an extra vial of prop only and shoot the mix 1cc + 1 cc prop giving me 200mg prop and 100 mg tren. Sounds good? Thinking about only running this for 6 weeks (maybe 8)

SJ69 said:
Maybe buy an extra vial of prop only and shoot the mix 1cc + 1 cc prop giving me 200mg prop and 100 mg tren. Sounds good? Thinking about only running this for 6 weeks (maybe 8)
150mg test eod and 100 tren eod would be good....6-8 weeks is good...I would run it 8.

i'm gonna run 70-100mg of the same mix EOD starting in April. i think 100 of each EOD will work well.

I would up the prop I would say 500mgs /w at least.Actually I use to mix mine with prop instead of the oil they gave me.I love tren,Its my favorite.I knew a guy that did it 2/day 50mg each time.Tren would give me good strenght gains,not much in size but I would harden up.Also made me irritable.And took my sex drive away,,but not my ability.Not like deca.

Back