PDA

View Full Version : Is liver protectant necessary for this?

Hlanderr
02-13-2006, 04:43 PM
1AD - It's not methylated, but it still has to hazardous on SOMETHING.

What would pair well with this? A liver protectant? Cholesterol supplementation? Blood pressure?

I'm leaning towards blood pressure....

musclepump
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
1AD - It's not methylated, but it still has to hazardous on SOMETHING.

What would pair well with this? A liver protectant? Cholesterol supplementation? Blood pressure?

I'm leaning towards blood pressure....

You don't need any of that for 1-AD. Normally you would take Milk Thistle pre-cycle, but 1-AD isn't too bad. Just keep an eye on everything during your cycle. If you want, you can add some Co-Q10, that's not necessarily just for the cycle, but for good health in general.

Hlanderr
02-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes, definetly.

Personally, it's not me doing this particular cycle, although I may do this sometime in a few months.

It's for my foster father, who is in his mid 50's. So cholesteral and blood pressure are definetly an issue.

I found Red Yeast Rice paired with CoQ10...... is that a good match?

I was even going to recommend to him to take a few more things that are related to blood pressure/ cholesteral-
Celery seed extract
Hawthone berry

Should I recommend all three to him? Or etch one out? To include the other two it would be a madder of around 20 dollars, so I can't see how it could hurt, but is it really necessary?

Thanks

Hlanderr
02-13-2006, 04:54 PM
On a side note- should I mention to him to stay away from alcohol ENTIRELY

I barely ever see him drinking..... he will rarely have a beer or two on some situations, and occasional has wine with my mother. He has been lifting for a while, and knows how it doesn't match well with lifting at all, but should I make sure that he knows he shouldn't drink at all on cycle and PCT?

Thanks

kicka19
02-13-2006, 05:09 PM
On a side note- should I mention to him to stay away from alcohol ENTIRELY

I barely ever see him drinking..... he will rarely have a beer or two on some situations, and occasional has wine with my mother. He has been lifting for a while, and knows how it doesn't match well with lifting at all, but should I make sure that he knows he shouldn't drink at all on cycle and PCT?

Thanks
few beers isnt gona matter, long as he isnt pounding a shitload back in one sitting, or mutilple nights a week

musclepump
02-13-2006, 09:17 PM
I'd rather be safer than sorry; I'd stick away from the booze.

I've never tried the Red Yeast Rice or Celery Seed. I use Ultra Co-Q10 from BioGenesis. 100mg each. Real good stuff. I've also heard good things about Hawthorne Berry, but no personal experience.

ZorroAzul
02-14-2006, 10:30 AM
I take Sam-e as liver protectant when on cycle.

Actually the main reason is to keep down the anger and other emotional side effects, but it is good on your liver anyway.

If you do orals, IMHO I'd definitely take milk thistle as well.

Tough Old Man
02-14-2006, 11:58 AM
I take Sam-e as liver protectant when on cycle.
Actually the main reason is to keep down the anger and other emotional side effects

What is with all this anger shit. How many bodybuilders do you see getting crazy with one another in the gym?

Hlanderr
02-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Heres another question regarding 1AD.

A side effect is apparantly pain when pissing?

I've read this in numerous places, but they don't give an explanation. My guess is the inflammation of the prostate, which is pretty fucking serious for a side effect.

Should there be a supplement taken to combat this side effect? It seems to be underminded in other reviews I've read, so maybe I'm overexaggerating this thing.

ZorroAzul
02-14-2006, 02:54 PM
What is with all this anger shit. How many bodybuilders do you see getting crazy with one another in the gym?

Don't know man. But I haven't even raised my voice to anyone, much less lay a hand on anyone. It is just an anger inside that is consuming, I hate it. It is the hardest side effect for me to deal with.

Sometimes from holding it in so long I get mildly depressed. And I never, ever suffer from either anger, anxiety or depression. First time ever was two years ago, on my first cycle. and as soon as I stop it will go away. In fact, I feel it about 12 hours after shooting Prop...

ZorroAzul
02-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Heres another question regarding 1AD.

A side effect is apparantly pain when pissing?

I've read this in numerous places, but they don't give an explanation. My guess is the inflammation of the prostate, which is pretty fucking serious for a side effect.

Should there be a supplement taken to combat this side effect? It seems to be underminded in other reviews I've read, so maybe I'm overexaggerating this thing.

Yeah, a side effect to GONORRHEA, lol