• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello...new to the board!!!

Steed77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all...

Hope everyone's diets are going well. I am actually starting a "lifestyle" change, as far as eating habits go. I used to be a trainer at BTF about 5 years ago, and I worked there for 2 1/2 years. i used to work out all-the-time. BUT..like so many others, I fell off the wagon:-( Let me say...those of you who ARE in shape...DON'T EVER GET OUT OF SHAPE. I have just began to work out and eat right again, and let me tell you..it is the toughest thing.

I used to weigh about 185-190lbs. about 12-13%BF. I know it isn't that great,but compared to now...that was great! I now currently weigh 210, and I am now following a strict diet, but I could use any and all encouragement. I need to get down to at least 180 and about 10%BF before I get married in October. I think it can be done...but I m going to have to work hard.

Anyway...thanks for listening..err...reading!!!

Nice Boards BTW!!!!

welcome :wave:

best of luck to you!

Steed77 welcome to IM

Back