• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Howdy!

coreyt

Corey
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all. Newbie here. 33 y/o male hoping it's not to late to get fit and ripped. I lifted weights in high school with good results gaining 35 pounds of muscle mass (185 up to 215) and then throughout my adult lifetime gained 50 more pounds of fat and little muscle. I have been working out sporatically with minimal results and am trying to find the edge for the middle aged-wide in the middle man.

I have been tempted lately to try anabolics after seeing my cousins results but still don't like the cloudiness of safe and not safe ones. So I guess I'm trolling for over the counter supplements that actually work.

I also have a serious problem with sticking with lifting. Totally in my head I know. I am not a patient man when it comes to looking for results of my hard work at the gym so I get frustrated after 6-8 weeks and quit then restart just to quit again. Mental roadblock that I need to get over.

Well there is my mini-bio. Hope to get some good solid advice here and look forward to chatting with y'all.

welcome :wave:

coreyt welcome to IM

Welcome to IM and no, it's not too late.

Back