• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen combined with ephedrine

poloblue22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1ml dosage of clen for two weeks combied with 50mg of ephedrine a day. What are your thoughts on this?

It doesn't say anything besides that it will just increase the side effects, does that mean it will also increase the effects of fat loss?

I personally would never combine the two at any dosage. Your blood pressure would be freakin maxed big time. You say 1ml of clen...I am assuming that you are talking about a bottle of 100mcg/mL, so 100mcg/day. I wouldn't bother with taking both at the same time. If you are getting good results out of one, just stick with that.

Purdue Power said:
I personally would never combine the two at any dosage. Your blood pressure would be freakin maxed big time. You say 1ml of clen...I am assuming that you are talking about a bottle of 100mcg/mL, so 100mcg/day. I wouldn't bother with taking both at the same time. If you are getting good results out of one, just stick with that.

I agree. The side effects of clen are strong enough at higher doses, so no reason to overstimulate the CNS to an even greater degree.

Back