• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gaining weight

skooby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In two months I have put on 10 lbs. exactly. I have worked really hard to accomplish this goal. I have been reading up on the message boards about different things such as supplement use, eating habits and training tips. All of them have been really helpful. I would like to put on another 10 lbs in the following month. Is this possible to do? Thanks again for all the advice.

always glad to hear that things are going good.yes its possible to keep gaining, but don't be shocked if the gains slow up a little.as long as you're not overtraining good things will come.don't hesitate to switch up your routine when things do slow up, change is good.:thumb:

For a beginner it's possible, but for someone that has been bodybuilding for 2 years or more it's not. If I tried to put on 10 lbs that fast it would be mostly fat.
To put on 10lbs in one month that would be 2.5lbs per week!

i put on more then 10lbs on my first month of bulking...i went from 148-160, but since then i haven't been gaining as much. i am not 173 though after 4 months bulking

I was lifting for about 1.5 years when I decided to eat properly and I ended up gaining 15lbs in 5 weeks. It was awsome. Never been able to do anything like it again though.

i did the same as fade99, started eating and increased workout intensity (also started some serious supps though :) ) and jumped 15lbs so far in the past 5 weeks. i'm hoping for another 10, but that maybe be seriously pushing it, i should just be happy with this last 15 i think, being that i've been working out for a few years

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. I am still trying to gain the extea weight, but it seems like it's getting harder and harder to continue with my eating habbits. As much as I want to, it seems like my eating drive is starting to go away. I am determined to keep it up so it will be a challenge. Thanks again everyone.

Back