• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Total Bull Shit

Super Hulk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was reading this:http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/chemwiz/

It claims he went from looking like the first picture to the second picture in 1 year using steriods.

tony1.jpg

tony3.jpg

ForemanRules said:
I just read the steroid cycles they recomend.....wow they are about as stupid as KEFE is.

I didn't know you could read :hmmm:

IMO a year of straight juicing could do that....Consider you can gain 25lbs in a 10 weeker.....add another 42 weeks at even a fraction of that per 10 weeks and its possible. A solid year on cycle would easily give someone 50lbs if they are not near they genetic potential. The first photo the guy looks like he never really touched a weight....someone natural in their first year lifting can make great gains...so on a year long cycle of who knows what I bet its totally possible.

TrojanMan60563 said:
IMO a year of straight juicing could do that....Consider you can gain 25lbs in a 10 weeker.....add another 42 weeks at even a fraction of that per 10 weeks and its possible. A solid year on cycle would easily give someone 50lbs if they are not near they genetic potential. The first photo the guy looks like he never really touched a weight....someone natural in their first year lifting can make great gains...so on a year long cycle of who knows what I bet its totally possible.

Maybe, but if the cycle that guy was on was like any of the cycles mentioned on that page, I doubt it.

apparently the muscley guy is his twin brother

IML Gear Cream!
Don't you just love it. For $69 plus the cost of the roids, you can look like that.

Now I can better that offer:

Send only $49 to me at the below address and I'll include your first injection

Get big quick scam
1025 East fuck you ave.
Urgaynow, Ks. 88888

Why can't I see the fucking pictures. All I have are red X's!

TrojanMan60563 said:

You can tell he has lifted before in the first pic. He just didn't have good genetics.

Well if ya'll think he lifted before according to the first pic I am shocked...If that is what someone looks like that has bad gentics and lifts then I don't feel so genetically challenged anymore.

Anyone can lift and look nearly like how they started out, he could very easily have lifted for years and looked like that. I've seen it, a lot of people see it every day in gyms across the world.

Being serious about it, and the diet, are another thing altogether.

He is obviously larger in the second photo, but how much heavier is he? The first photo he is white as fuck and holding a decent amount of fat. In the second photo he is well tanned and very low bodyfat.

Being tan and lean adds a lot to the appearance of being larger then you really are. There is no doubt he gained muscle, but how much of it is the question?

His son started out doing nothing.

Back