• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test E

devildog88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much water wieght do you gain with a Test E cycle. This would be my fist ever AAS cycle. 500/wk? Should I take anything else with it? I am 40 years old as of Friday! :cry:

i gained like 7-10 i guess didnt really know how much but def lost it all after the cycle was over. you should have nolva on hand for gyno only take if you see signs appearing, puffy itchy nips.

You can take liq dex or something else i cant remember the name of it right now to combat the water weight at like 10mgs a day

So, Are you saying you lost the water weight or the gains you made on test-e?

1-10 Test E 500mg
1-11 nolvadex 10mg ed or Arimidex .25mg ed

14 days after last test shot start pct

DD, my first cycle was Test E & Cyp combo with D-bol kickstart. I gained a total of 25lbs over the cycle period. I would guess about 5-7 lbs was water bloat. It came on pretty quick the leveled off. I didn't need to use anything for the bloat.

Well I guss I am going to have to wait. I just had my BP checked and it is 152/110. The Dialstolic is way to high. The School Nurse just about fell out of her chair! She said , "don't you have a bad headach or anything?"

devildog88 said:
Well I guss I am going to have to wait. I just had my BP checked and it is 152/110. The Dialstolic is way to high. The School Nurse just about fell out of her chair! She said , "don't you have a bad headach or anything?"

Good grief! 152 systolic is elevated but for her to say that, it would scare me to leave my children in her care.

It could be a fluke thing. Your diastolic is fine. Is your systolic normally elevated like this?

This is fine? I mean mine is 125/65 usually. cholesterol of 124. I used to have a weird body, i would go out in the heat and lift outside and my bp would sky rocket when i was like 15-16. It would go as high as 160/110. she said this is dangerous, so i am sure his needs some fixing.

My point wasn't to say he shouldn't look into it. I was saying that because 1. she doesn't even know the difference between systolic and diastolic and 2. with an elevated systolic of 152 most people aren't going to notice much of a difference.

My systolic fluctuates between 110 and 150. It never reads the same twice. My doctor says I have white coat syndrome. At home I usually test normal.

IML Gear Cream!
my first cycle was test e.... with healthy food choices(low sodium) , plenty of water daily, and a non consistant intake of anastrazole(i would take it like twice a week ) i had virtually no bloat and looked leaner.... i think the diet and sodium control was a big part

largepkg said:
My point wasn't to say he shouldn't look into it. I was saying that because 1. she doesn't even know the difference between systolic and diastolic and 2. with an elevated systolic of 152 most people aren't going to notice much of a difference.

My systolic fluctuates between 110 and 150. It never reads the same twice. My doctor says I have white coat syndrome. At home I usually test normal.

Isn't the diastolic the bottom number? 110 is rather high. They treat anything above 90 I believe..............:hmmm:

devildog88 said:
Isn't the diastolic the bottom number? 110 is rather high. They treat anything above 90 I believe..............:hmmm:

You're correct! My apologies to your nurse! Is she hot? I claim a massive brain fart due to high BP!

No, she is old.

devildog88 said:
Hmmm didnt you just say your 40 yrs old. What the fuck you got a school nurse in your house????????

Getbig82 said:
Hmmm didnt you just say your 40 yrs old. What the fuck you got a school nurse in your house????????
He is a teacher....thus the school nurse

That is a very high BP and that should def get in line before attempting a cycle. Were you doing anything previous to it to elivate it that high or do you always run that high?

Borderline high is 120/80....anything over that is considered dangerous and they will usually give you meds for it. Keep your diet in check sodium levels low keep hydrated with plenty of h2o and hit the treadmill a bit.

I use to run 170/110 a while back but now I run normal 105-110/50-55 (sys/dys)

Lol what teacher goes to the school nurse. They have paid medical, man lol.

Getbig82 said:
Lol what teacher goes to the school nurse. They have paid medical, man lol.

Ha, Obviously you don't have a fucking clue. We have some of the worst insurance in the industry, but the reason is because it is convienent. I can have her check it between classes and I can keep a log with out having to go to the doc's office four times a day.

Test e will make your Bp a little higher and it is also very difficult to say how much bloat you will get because we are all different and some get a little bloat - others a lot.

If you ask me the best newbie cycle on the market is primobolan depot 1-10 300-400mg EW. The sides are minimal and have a very small effect on your Bp. And your gains from primo will be solid gains it means that primo gives you very little bloat, your gains from this 10 weeks can be 5-7kg solid gains.

Here in Denmark the best primobolan depot is from schering (turkey) 1 ml/100mg - but the most used one is IP China and British Dragon Primobol both are 10ml vials and 100mg/ml.

Back