• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arimidex supply failure! Alternative strategies?

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

My usually reliable supplier has let me down on the Arimidex front. This EQ/Test Enan cycle is going to be my first including Test and (at 46 years old) I'm keen to avoid the sides of high BP through water retention, etc.

I have plenty of nolva on hand. Should I just use nolva from week 3? 40mg/day? Any significant differences to look out for?

I assume HCG on cycle, nolva for PCT, etc will be the same.

Any advice much appreciated,

Flash

Aren't there any research chem places in England?

PirateFromHell said:
Aren't there any research chem places in England?
nope, they are POM's over here, in the same boat as steroids (legal for personal use, but not for sale), i don't think anyone would bother taking the risk of selling POM's for research purposes, most places that do will also sell roids (as the laws are exactly the same on both sets of goods), so i think the majority of UK users will just get their AI's from their gear sources

however i import my AI's from the USA, as quality adex can be hard to find over here, unless you get caps from UG labs (which is the only stuff i could find at the time of my cycle, either that or astra zenca stuff for £80 a box!) but they are usually in 1mg, so hard to dose accurately if you only want 0.25 ED or something, i think buying some liquidex from a reptuable US research site is the way to go

young d said:
nope, they are POM's over here, in the same boat as steroids (legal for personal use, but not for sale), i don't think anyone would bother taking the risk of selling POM's for research purposes, most places that do will also sell roids (as the laws are exactly the same on both sets of goods), so i think the majority of UK users will just get their AI's from their gear sources

however i import my AI's from the USA, as quality adex can be hard to find over here, unless you get caps from UG labs (which is the only stuff i could find at the time of my cycle, either that or astra zenca stuff for £80 a box!) but they are usually in 1mg, so hard to dose accurately if you only want 0.25 ED or something, i think buying some liquidex from a reptuable US research site is the way to go

Legal to use but not to sell... is it legal then to order from International sources? I know in the US everyone worries about it, but in the UK... what's up?

musclepump said:
Legal to use but not to sell... is it legal then to order from International sources? I know in the US everyone worries about it, but in the UK... what's up?
legal, as long as they can't prove you aren't buying with the intent to sell

you're also allowed to bring back about £100 worth with you from abroad too, again as long as its for personal use

young d said:
legal, as long as they can't prove you aren't buying with the intent to sell

you're also allowed to bring back about £100 worth with you from abroad too, again as long as its for personal use

Wow. And with the exchange rate these days, £100 is like... $500 US :laugh::laugh: That's a lot of juice.

Hey d, save a bench at the gym for me, I'm moving!

musclepump said:
Wow. And with the exchange rate these days, £100 is like... $500 US :laugh::laugh: That's a lot of juice.

Hey d, save a bench at the gym for me, I'm moving!
:thumb:

Sorted - with expensive AstraZeneca stuff at £70, but sorted....

Back