• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardio while on Test?

jakeluvspunk

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard not to do cardio while on test. Is it really that dangerous? I play basketball alot so I wouldn't want to stop playing ball for 10 weeks.

Last edited:
jakeluvspunk said:
I've heard not to do cardio while on test. Is it really that dangerous? I play basketball alot so I wouldn't want to stop playing ball for 10 weeks.

No, you should actually do some cardio on AAS. Good for your heart.

musclepump said:
No, you should actually do some cardio on AAS. Good for your heart.
agreed, cardio on AAS is vital!

where the hell did you hear not to do cardio on test? very dangerous advice IMO, taking steroids and doing no cardio is great way to fuck your heart up

Yes it is very health to do cardio on any kind of AAS but just a little not to much. you just mentioned that you play alot of basketball - and that is not healthy for your heart. your heart is a muscle the more you cardio the more it grows...!

ZA123 said:
Yes it is very health to do cardio on any kind of AAS but just a little not to much. you just mentioned that you play alot of basketball - and that is not healthy for your heart. your heart is a muscle the more you cardio the more it grows...!
idk what u said in that

I'm sorry not so good to eng. I mean a little cardio on AS is good - but it is not healthy to run 3miles every day on a cyckle because your heart will grow too much. understand me now?

ZA123 DK

ZA123 said:
I'm sorry not so good to eng. I mean a little cardio on AS is good - but it is not healthy to run 3miles every day on a cyckle because your heart will grow too much. understand me now?

ZA123 DK
now ur maken more sence

Back