• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

online suppl. store

elvn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone ever heard of
www.lifeandsport.com ?? found them around and their prices looked really good to me.
they're based out of nova scotia.
i'm looking for an online store to purchase everything i need from.
i am not sure about how shipping stuff like that over the border is and if we have to pay duty?
i've never looked into it b/f cause i just usualy grab what i need andhaul it over the river.

anyways
if anyone ever used them, please comment.
if you guys have anyplaces you shop that you like, let me know.
thanks for any info.

I buy my supps there. Their prices are good and shipping is 4-7 days. I recommend them. :thumb:

thanks shmoo,
just wanted to make sure their legit and worthwhile.
prices were great IMO.

Prince lifeandsport is a Canadian company. Their prices are in Canadian dollars and are competitive with the american on-line companies.

proteinfactory.com is a great site to buy protein from... check it out

Originally posted by oe40luvr
proteinfactory.com is a great site to buy protein from... check it out

True, I have ordered from ProteinFactory about 6 or 7 times and all I can say from them is good. Never had a bad experience with them. Prices are the best I know of. :rocker:

dps nutrition seems to always be cheapest (u.s.) no matter what item i'm checking. everything ships for $4.95 if under 10 lbs.

only thing i don't love is that they're east coast and i'm in CA so ups ground takes a full week. but that's my bad - i just have to plan ahead and it's fine. never had a problem with them.

if you upgrade to faster shipping it's crazy expensive though

Back