• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Always tired?

Morox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I seem to have this problem and it becomes difficult for me to do any training. I can't focus when I am tired and I am physically weak. No matter how much sleep I get (say 9-12 hours), after waking up, 2 hours later I can go back to sleep for roughly another 5. I am literally tired all the time. I went to the doctor awhile back and they couldn't find anything wrong. I'm not low in iron either. Does anyone have the same problem? Any way to help fix it?

Edit: It's been about half an hour since I posted this and I was ready to have a nice workout and now I am tired again. I woke up not even an hour ago.

Last edited:
Adrenals imbalance, possible low thyroid, low ferritin levels (low iron), over training (this be my first guess), make sure taking a good mulitivitamin (add some ZMA) helps with over training syndrome.

Definitely not over training. I've been like this before I even started training. It's been like this for years.

take some vitamins and get your thyroid checked

might be depressed and dont even realize it

I was like that for weeks

I was like that for weeks and i got checked out by the doc done a few blood tests for my thyroid found out my thyroid was ok but my iron was low so i got iron tabs 200mg and take three times a day after 2weeks i was ok and all i do now is take 1 every other day i feel good now but go the docs mate thats good advice. :thumb:
Rgds Paul ;)

You might be sleeping too much.... try reducing from 9-12 hours to 6-8 hours.

Same thing happens to me when I'm on some type of break and I don't have to get up for anything, I sleep way too much, then feel tired.

Back