PDA

View Full Version : Lasting Longer

kicka19
03-01-2006, 06:38 PM
So what you guys do to last longer in the sack? ive been hittn this girl recently and not wearn a rubber which makes me bust nuts way to fast, im talk 3-4 mins. The best idea i got is to bust one or two out b4 sex but thats a bitch and id rather bust a full load on her. You guys do any mental tricks or what?

GFR
03-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Never had a problem with it.

kicka19
03-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Never had a problem with it.
TOM says otherwise

GFR
03-01-2006, 06:55 PM
TOM says otherwiseI was refering to being with women, with men I get so excited I nut in 4.5 seconds.

Crono1000
03-03-2006, 07:28 PM
alcohal

jack off before hand

spray chloroseptic spray on your wang

this problem tends to get rid of its self with experience

austinite
03-03-2006, 08:15 PM
So what you guys do to last longer in the sack? ive been hittn this girl recently and not wearn a rubber which makes me bust nuts way to fast, im talk 3-4 mins. The best idea i got is to bust one or two out b4 sex but thats a bitch and id rather bust a full load on her. You guys do any mental tricks or what?

Get her to make you cum from oral first, then spend a good deal of time doing oral on her.

By then maybe you'll be ready for action again.

maxpro2
03-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Have sex first thing in the morning when you wake up.

aceshigh
03-03-2006, 09:35 PM
knob cork

footballmaniac
03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Have her suck u off until ur real close climax, but dont cum. Then wait a little bit. Repeat five times, but make sure u dont finish. Your balls will be begging for it but dont. Have her do a couple weeks of this. Dont forget to return the favor to her either.

Cardinal
03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Try some ephedrine. Make sure you are on a very rigorous jacking off schedule. You don't have to do it a time or two b/f you see her but make sure you have worn yourself the shit out the day or two before that.

Try some vitamin V to shorten or eliminate the refractory period.

When you jack off, use a really good jack-off sleeve of some sort. You can train yourself to last longer.

GYM GURU
03-13-2006, 08:30 PM
When I am getting ready to hit it. I mentally get ready. I start talknig to myself as though I am the " THE MAN ". I " am the sh!&" I am gonna fu%^& the sh!& out of her. I get geeked & hype myself up without getting excited. I get sort of angry inside. I strart of slow by looknig around the room & try to find was to keep my mind of the pooh nanny. Things that will distract me. Once I feel she is ready & wet I pick up the pace but start talking to myself as though I am not liking it or as though I am getting ready to lift some heavy weight. Anything to keep my mind of the juicy pooh nanny. Once I see she has had aenough & is ready for round 1 to end. I put my mind back in & start looking at the pooh nanny & thats all it takes is a good look. Hola back & let me know if this helps !

QuestionGuy
03-13-2006, 08:59 PM
hahaha, there is a bunch of good thing in here...And the guys who say they dont have a problem with it are full of shit, all you guys know damn straight that you could nut in about 10 seconds if you wanted to (unless you have a drug problem or are a alcoholic)...the guys who said do it in the morning was right, morning sex is really good and you have lot more energy.......When I try to last longer I usually try to keep my mind off and just think about "working it" i just pretend it a job and I have to do it I just kind of get mad inside and just do it HARD!!!, But I gota admit lately my girl has been making me super hot so I bust in like 5 -7 minutes and i get mad at myself...........But really, sex isnt supposed to last longer then 15-20 minutes anyway, it get weird after it and the women ussually get dry........

Scott17
03-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Usually me and the girl go at it for around 15 minutes and i start to feel it comeing on. So i'll grab her and lift her up with me still inside and switch postions, maybe stop for a bit and go slow. Then once i feel it go away i start up again. I must say though. If she ever wants to do it reverse cowgirl, i'm done for. Like that. She has an amazing ass and just the silhouette of her back side grinding into me does me over.

sampsonized
03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
dude its really easy to prolongue it all you have to do is change positions when you feel your about to bust just pull out grab her by the hips and change positions i know what ur saying about no condom that shit makes u go alot faster so i just change poistions more...

CRASHMAN
03-19-2006, 06:22 PM
master & johnsons premature ejaculation exercise