PDA

View Full Version : I want FACTS F-A-C-T-Z

Hlanderr
03-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Recently I have been contemplating doing a 4 week cycle of Superdrol. The compound may change, but I am almost entirely sure I will do another cycle once the summer starts (summer vacation after this semester in a few months).

A friend offered that he could get me steroids, which is something I'm looking into. However, I would like to add that I'm under 21, even though it's not by much and when I do the cycle I will be 10 months away from 21.

Now, don't riducule me please. I'm well aware of what is most likely to be replied in the thread, but I'm looking for different info.

Would it be SAFER to do the 4 week cycle of SD (and maybe prostanozol) or would it be SAFER to do a 10 weeker of test E.

I would like to jump right to the test, because I know it is MUCH more safe, as long as you have legit steroids and you know how to inject and monitor your body. BUT, 10 weeks is quite a bit of time for shutdown, and I'm not sure if I want to do that.

I'd open a poll in this thread, but that's kinda strange, so please reply on which choice you WOULD go for.

Thanks

Mudge
03-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Superdrol is a steroid, unless it has changed.

"10 weeks of shutdown" is a misconception, it could be a year or more. You never really know, shutdown itself is a misdefinition. You will be in suppression almost from the moment you start, and it takes some people longer to bounce back than others. This depends on your post cycle, genetics, cycle length, alignment of Jupiter, and so on.

You talk about monitoring your body, at what points are you going to get tested? What tests are you going to have run? At what points are you going to run them? There are only a few things you can monitor on your own without blood tests.

gococksDJS
03-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Recently I have been contemplating doing a 4 week cycle of Superdrol. The compound may change, but I am almost entirely sure I will do another cycle once the summer starts (summer vacation after this semester in a few months).

A friend offered that he could get me steroids, which is something I'm looking into. However, I would like to add that I'm under 21, even though it's not by much and when I do the cycle I will be 10 months away from 21.

Now, don't riducule me please. I'm well aware of what is most likely to be replied in the thread, but I'm looking for different info.

Would it be SAFER to do the 4 week cycle of SD (and maybe prostanozol) or would it be SAFER to do a 10 weeker of test E.

I would like to jump right to the test, because I know it is MUCH more safe, as long as you have legit steroids and you know how to inject and monitor your body. BUT, 10 weeks is quite a bit of time for shutdown, and I'm not sure if I want to do that.

I'd open a poll in this thread, but that's kinda strange, so please reply on which choice you WOULD go for.

Thanks

Saying that one cycle or one anabolic is "safer" than another is a pretty big generality because of the number of possible things that would make it unsafe. Yes, orals will be harder on your liver, but that's why you're running it for 4 weeks and not 10. Yes, injectibles are generally easier on the liver, but what if you get a massive abscess, have to have it drained, it gets infected etc. or what if you develop gyno or have BP problems? I personally would reccomend the 4 week superdrol cycle for several reasons.

1.) You in fact aren't 21. People generally say wait until your 21 but there's not something that shuts off in your body the second you turn 21 that makes it ok to use anabolics. You might still be growing, you might have stopped 2 years ago, so I'm not sure how to answer this one.

2.) Your lack of experience with anabolics. I assume you haven't done any sort of PH/PS/anabolic cycle in the past. Superdrol isn't so incredibly hepa-toxic that you have to worry about liver problems simply from a moderately dosed cycle (assuming your liver is functioning well now) so the simplicity of superdrol combined with it's short half-life make it easy for you to drop it quickly just in case something does go wrong. If you start developing gyno while on a long ester test, and have no access to nolvadex, or don't have any on you, your only choice is to drop the test and wait it out, which isn't the case with an oral like superdrol. It will be a good learning experience and will help you learn how your body reacts to exogenous hormone, so I say superdrol first, anabolics aren't going anywhere.

They are both steroids though, so it's more of a learning experience than anything.

Mudge
03-01-2006, 10:16 PM
I agree, and to expand further, most of the reason people are told to wait is because all too frequently people dont have the know how and dicipline in the kitchen and sometimes the gym as well. Steroids wont fix a shitty diet, a beast is not created on a 3-4,000 calorie a day diet consisting of 70% carbs. :)

gococksDJS
03-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I agree, and to expand further, most of the reason people are told to wait is because all too frequently people dont have the know how and dicipline in the kitchen and sometimes the gym as well. Steroids wont fix a shitty diet, a beast is not created on a 3-4,000 calorie a day diet consisting of 70% carbs. :)
Haha, I learned this the hard way. I had a good diet before using anabolics, so that wasn't the problem, but I wanted to get as big as possible on my first injectible cycle. What I should have done was eaten a moderat amount of cals on my first cycle then gone from there, either cutting or bulking again later. Well, I basically ate however much I could for the entire cycle, and put on way to much fat. I don't know how many cals I was eating a day but it was way to much for someone my size. I went from 185 or so to about 223 at my heaviest. Not only was it a huge hassle because none of my clothes fit anymore, but it was extremely uncomfortable to put on that much weight that fast. I'm still cutting from this mistake and won't ever do it again.

Hlanderr
03-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Perfect replys Mudge and GoCocks... informative AND convincing... thanks a BUNCH.

brogers
03-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Test...

Tha Don
03-02-2006, 02:18 PM
Haha, I learned this the hard way. I had a good diet before using anabolics, so that wasn't the problem, but I wanted to get as big as possible on my first injectible cycle. What I should have done was eaten a moderat amount of cals on my first cycle then gone from there, either cutting or bulking again later. Well, I basically ate however much I could for the entire cycle, and put on way to much fat. I don't know how many cals I was eating a day but it was way to much for someone my size. I went from 185 or so to about 223 at my heaviest. Not only was it a huge hassle because none of my clothes fit anymore, but it was extremely uncomfortable to put on that much weight that fast. I'm still cutting from this mistake and won't ever do it again.
this is EXACTLY what i did on both of my cycles! i put on 20lbs in the space of 5 weeks on my 2nd cycle (finished cutting @ 175lbs, 2 weeks later started cycle at 181lbs, 3 weeks into my cycle i was 195lbs!!!) and i felt like i was dying, really bad experience, even though my last cycle was a disaster i learnt a lot from it, somehow i thought if i kept the cals clean and did cardio i'd be able to eat 8-9 big meals a day and add major muscle without the fat, how foolish! :rolleyes: i've got nothing more planned right now but certainly if and when i do cycle again my diet will be much lighter and so will my doses and cycle targets, jumping up in weight that fast is not healthy at all

kicka19
03-02-2006, 02:54 PM
this is EXACTLY what i did on both of my cycles! i put on 20lbs in the space of 5 weeks on my 2nd cycle (finished cutting @ 175lbs, 2 weeks later started cycle at 181lbs, 3 weeks into my cycle i was 195lbs!!!) and i felt like i was dying, really bad experience, even though my last cycle was a disaster i learnt a lot from it, somehow i thought if i kept the cals clean and did cardio i'd be able to eat 8-9 big meals a day and add major muscle without the fat, how foolish! :rolleyes: i've got nothing more planned right now but certainly if and when i do cycle again my diet will be much lighter and so will my doses and cycle targets, jumping up in weight that fast is not healthy at all
i think people try to gain to much on the first few cycles. People always tell u to eat 4000-5000 cals and ull gain 20-25 lbs, id rather eat 3000 calls and put on 10-12 lbs that i know ill be able to keep

Tough Old Man
03-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Haha, I learned this the hard way. I had a good diet before using anabolics, so that wasn't the problem, but I wanted to get as big as possible on my first injectible cycle. What I should have done was eaten a moderat amount of cals on my first cycle then gone from there, either cutting or bulking again later. Well, I basically ate however much I could for the entire cycle, and put on way to much fat. I don't know how many cals I was eating a day but it was way to much for someone my size. I went from 185 or so to about 223 at my heaviest. Not only was it a huge hassle because none of my clothes fit anymore, but it was extremely uncomfortable to put on that much weight that fast. I'm still cutting from this mistake and won't ever do it again.Damn it son. I told you to keep that weight down as Heart attacks run in the family. Now go get on the treadmill and get that weight down.

PWGriffin
03-02-2006, 09:51 PM

Jesus, 9 meals a day?? No wonder you gained weight so fast....With work and all, 6-7 is all I can muster...Did you count ur cals?? How much did you take in on an average day??

Tha Don
03-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Jesus, 9 meals a day?? No wonder you gained weight so fast....With work and all, 6-7 is all I can muster...Did you count ur cals?? How much did you take in on an average day??
i don't want to even guess! lol, seriously i worked out it was in the range of 7000-8000, easily, i was stuffing myself pretty much every meal, very foolish, i certainly paid for it with how bad i felt, kind of put me off AAS now, although even without the drugs i reckon i would have felt pretty bad from just eating way above my needs, its hard to describe how i was feeling, but after my dbol/s1+ cycle i went from 207lbs back down to a lowest of 175lbs!! (ectomorph, dieting and low test levels really don't mix) i'd lost so much size/strength, and i wanted to get back to what i was ASAP, now if i add/lose any more than a couple of lbs a week i start to worry about my health! haha, going to keep things a lot more steady from now on