PDA

View Full Version : Update Tren / Prop cycle

SJ69
03-03-2006, 09:51 PM
FWIW, I'm starting my 3 rd week with 150mg prop / 100 mg tren eod.
I'm using 1 cc of a tren / prop mix that's 100/100mg + 1/2 cc prop 100mg/ml.
The shots hurt like hell, red, swollen (delts), but it's worth it.
My body weight went up from 190 to 200, now down to about 196-7, I think I dropped a few pounds in water weight b/c I started on Nolvadex because my nips started getting sore and erect. I benched 5 times since I started and each time I maxed and it went up except the last time.
It seems like the gains are comming quickly, but I really enjoyed the increased libido I had on my previous cycles with enanthate, oddly I feel like week 5 as far as gains go, but my sex drive really didn't increase, it could be the tren, but last cycle I was hitting deca and enanthate and the deca had no adverse effects on libido.
My partner was altermatng delts and glutes and all 4 were sore, so his 5th he shot into his pec, and holy crap, I was amazed that the pec he hit swole up to 2X the size of the other and he still can't bench, last time he tries that trick :laugh:

Guru
03-04-2006, 07:12 AM
My body weight went up from 190 to 200, now down to about 196-7, I think I dropped a few pounds in water weight b/c I started on Nolvadex because my nips started getting sore and erect. I benched 5 times since I started and each time I maxed and it went up except the last time.
It seems like the gains are comming quickly, but I really enjoyed the increased libido I had on my previous cycles with enanthate, oddly I feel like week 5 as far as gains go, but my sex drive really didn't increase, it could be the tren, but last cycle I was hitting deca and enanthate and the deca had no adverse effects on libido.
My partner was altermatng delts and glutes and all 4 were sore, so his 5th he shot into his pec, and holy crap, I was amazed that the pec he hit swole up to 2X the size of the other and he still can't bench, last time he tries that trick :laugh:Nice results so far. Keep us posted :thumbs:

adrenaline
03-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Thats a nice simple cycle and im sure you're gonna like it. Keep us posted!

GFR
03-04-2006, 01:38 PM
I would not max out every workout

SJ69
03-04-2006, 03:15 PM
I would not max out every workout

I know, but I'm an addict, every workout I tell myself I'm not going lower than triples, but then I hit the triple easy and I'm like F.. it, here we go. I really am going to limit my maxes to once every two or three weeks. All fun and games till someone blows out a shoulder or a pec.

kicka19
03-04-2006, 03:19 PM
nice cycle, keep this updated cause i wana run something similar this summer

Tough Old Man
03-04-2006, 03:22 PM
I know, but I'm an addict, every workout I tell myself I'm not going lower than triples, but then I hit the triple easy and I'm like F.. it, here we go. I really am going to limit my maxes to once every two or three weeks. All fun and games till someone blows out a shoulder or a pec.I haven't tried to max out in over a year. Could careless what i can bench. But I do go up in weight or reps every week.

SJ69
03-04-2006, 04:08 PM
I haven't tried to max out in over a year. Could careless what i can bench. But I do go up in weight or reps every week.

The numbers do matter a little to me, but that's not it really. A one rep, all out max lift just "feels" great to me, hard to explain, I just love the feeling. When I'm pushing that mother up I couldn't tell you if my eyes are open or shut, what's on the radio, what my partner is saying, hell I even have to ask when I'm done if he helped me or not, it's the only time I can ever truly focus 100% I guess.

Tough Old Man
03-05-2006, 06:36 AM
The numbers do matter a little to me, but that's not it really. A one rep, all out max lift just "feels" great to me, hard to explain, I just love the feeling. When I'm pushing that mother up I couldn't tell you if my eyes are open or shut, what's on the radio, what my partner is saying, hell I even have to ask when I'm done if he helped me or not, it's the only time I can ever truly focus 100% I guess.Listen the only reason it feels good is because of our ego's, that's it. But I will tell you it's one of the fastest ways to end up with an injury. If this happens, the only thing you'll be maxing on is pain killers

Pirate!
03-05-2006, 08:07 AM
Shooting oil in your pecs is a bad call, IMO. Tren doesn't phase my libido, but having a healthy libido seems to be easier on enathate than prop for me.

Guru
03-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Any update bro?

SJ69
03-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Update : Strenght and reps are still increasing but at a slower rate.
I decided to take a leap and make this cycle a cutter / body recomp cycle. I've never really got into cutting, but my stomach is just too big and something needs to be done. It's very hard for me to grasp the concept of doing a cycle and not gainning weight, but I decided to bite the bullet. Besides, tren seems to be the perfect drug for someone trying to cut without loosing hard earned LBM, so I'll give it a try, if I start loosing strength or a lot of LBM I'll up the Cals a little and see what happens.
The strange thing is I have nice definition in all my muscle groups, veins are visible in my arms, cuts in between all three heads of the delts, you can even see cuts in my pecs when I flex. My body fat is OK everywhere, except my stomach, which is round and sticks out. If I had the money I'd get lipo on the gut and BULK.

Khoiktran
03-01-2010, 08:29 PM
My partner was altermatng delts and glutes and all 4 were sore, so his 5th he shot into his pec, and holy crap, I was amazed that the pec he hit swole up to 2X the size of the other and he still can't bench, last time he tries that trick

Cool!