• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I have some questions about steroids. Please help

LilMissaRissa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi everyone.. i need some serious responses please.. my boyfriend wants to juice in october. he'll be 20 by then. i dont think he needs to cuz he looks great w/o them and i think 20 is young to juice. he has his first competition in 9 weeks and if he does good then.. he wants to go onto nationals and he said everyone in that competition juices and it would be hard for him to do well in it w/o. I'm against it and I'm afraid of the health risks later on in life. I also am not very educated about steroids and only know what he tells me. His defense now .. is that Lee preist started juicing at 18 and he's a freak now. Bascially nomater what I argue against that.. he always has something else to say to make it seem okay. Can you guys please give me your opinions on this? here are his mesurements..

hes 5 feet and 7 1/2 inches tall
weight 215
shoulders 52 1/2
chest 47 1/2
arms 18
forearms 14 and quarter
thighs 27
calves 17
i dont know his % i think its low tho.. hes not fat at all. hes very solid

he's 19 now. those are from him at 11 weeks out.

What do u think?

Last edited:
It's his life and I have learned it is impossible to tell a stupid 19 year old what to do......let him make his mistakes and hope he learns from it some day.

My bet is that he is already using steroids and just not telling you about it.

ForemanRules said:
It's his life and I have learned it is impossible to tell a stupid 19 year old what to do......let him make his mistakes and hope he learns from it some day.

My bet is that he is already using steroids and just not telling you about it.

hes not. he wouldnt lie to me and i have my lil ways of finding things like that out

LilMissaRissa said:
hes not. he wouldnt lie to me and i have my lil ways of finding things like that out
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

LilMissaRissa said:
Id lie to you:thumb:

Thats funny, I had a gf of 2 years in college and I did stuff she never had a clue about. She wasnt stupid either.

I think you are full of shit. No girlfriend knows the exact measurement of her boyfriend down to the half inch. 20 year old girls have better things to do.

PirateFromHell said:
I think you are full of shit. No girlfriend knows the exact measurement of her boyfriend down to the half inch. 20 year old girls have better things to do.
well maybe just one measurement :laugh:

LilMissaRissa said:
hi everyone.. i need some serious responses please.. my boyfriend wants to juice in october. he'll be 20 by then. i dont think he needs to cuz he looks great w/o them and i think 20 is young to juice. he has his first competition in 9 weeks and if he does good then.. he wants to go onto nationals and he said everyone in that competition juices and it would be hard for him to do well in it w/o. I'm against it and I'm afraid of the health risks later on in life. I also am not very educated about steroids and only know what he tells me. His defense now .. is that Lee preist started juicing at 18 and he's a freak now. Bascially nomater what I argue against that.. he always has something else to say to make it seem okay. Can you guys please give me your opinions on this? here are his mesurements..

weight 215
shoulders 52 1/2
chest 47 1/2
arms 18
forearms 14 and quarter
thighs 27
calves 17

What do u think?

He's big enough as already is and too young to use steroids.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

LilMissaRissa said:

weight 215
shoulders 52 1/2
chest 47 1/2
arms 18
forearms 14 and quarter
thighs 27
calves 17

What do u think?

Measurements dont mean anything; they are not a sign that anyone is ready to juice. The decision is a personal one and while we all agree 21 is too young, the decision will be made by your boyfriend and no one else. So, I feel it pretty useless to just repeatedly say "youre too young" as he will go ahead and use anyway.

Your best route, IMO, is to research as much as you can. There is no 100% definite age that is a good time to start. I guarantee you very few people here started after obtaining their natural max (although Im sure most would argue that they did).

It is what it is, preaching wont help the situation. Learn, read, research, repeat. It would be better to help him out, show him the info on how to minimize the risks, than it would be to be a stick in the mud against it.

He's what ya got - take it or leave it.

Back