• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Long-term HGH Question

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When you use HGH, or IGF-1, the idea is you build new muscle tissue. Are these permanent? Forgive the ignorance, but what I'm looking to learn more about is whether or not one cycle of HGH at, say, 25, can carry benefits through the rest of your life?

From what I've learned is that the gains you recieve on hgh are permanent. Like you said it creates more muscle not adding on to the muscle that you already have. You will keep everything you get from HGH except the fatloss of course. :thumb:

I was told by a doctor that in order to see any
results from GH you must use at least 6months (min)

And although results will be permanent...
only long term use will produce results

:shrug:

(This is with a prescribed dose... Not a Jay Cutler dose)

The Monkey Man said:
I was told by a doctor that in order to see any
results from GH you must use at least 6months (min)

And although results will be permanent...
only long term use will produce results

:shrug:

(This is with a prescribed dose... Not a Jay Cutler dose)

Well if the gains are permanent, I'd say it's worth using for 6 months.

Hyperplasia should be permanent.

PirateFromHell said:
Hyperplasia should be permanent.

:laugh:

Well the accompanying increase in blood cell count would be great, not the increase in organ size. I haven't heard low dose (1-4 IU) HGH use causing any sort of increase in organ size.

Yeah hyperplasia should be permanent obviously until a cell dies, but a dying muscle cell should be replaced (so we say basically that they dont increase or decrease in number effectively past puberty).

However, I would not rule out you going back to normal size based on what your hormones and diet can support. If you have 110% of the number of muscle cells who is to say that those new and old cells wont shrink another 10% or so under natural circumstances putting you back to your previous size?

musclepump said:
:laugh:

Well the accompanying increase in blood cell count would be great, not the increase in organ size. I haven't heard low dose (1-4 IU) HGH use causing any sort of increase in organ size.
Hyperplasia may occur in various tissues, and I'd be just as concerned with bone growth as organ growth if I were doing pro doses of HGH. Does anybody else notice the mild charactoristics of agromegaly in some of those guys? None are as bad as Andre the Giant, but you can watch their jaws grow. Jaws from the James Bond movies had acromegaly and gigantism from hypersecretion of GH. I wouldn't mind trying some, myself. I wouldn't be looking for muscle gain, though.

PirateFromHell said:
Hyperplasia may occur in various tissues, and I'd be just as concerned with bone growth as organ growth if I were doing pro doses of HGH. Does anybody else notice the mild charactoristics of agromegaly in some of those guys? None are as bad as Andre the Giant, but you can watch their jaws grow. Jaws from the James Bond movies had acromegaly and gigantism from hypersecretion of GH. I wouldn't mind trying some, myself. I wouldn't be looking for muscle gain, though.

No, like I mention I'd be more interested in low dose (1-4IU), and more for the well-being effects. I don't put much stock in HGH for muscle growth.

I imagine GH would be fantastic for muscle growth
due to its proclivity to return natural hormone levels
to a youthful state...

Also the effects the GH would have on joint repair
would allow you to work with higher weights without injury
and probably cut recovery time...

Not to mention producing better sleep patterns allowing
faster recovery/growth

(but it would depend on dose, and those results would probably
only be really noticable in older athletes)

IML Gear Cream!
Gh is good for muscle growth if used for long periods of time with higher dosage. The problem is you're going to spend a lot of money on GH. My friend spent 600 on 3 weeks worth of GH. That was his last order, he said why spend that much on GH when you can just use it towards gear.

jakeluvspunk said:
Gh is good for muscle growth if used for long periods of time with higher dosage. The problem is you're going to spend a lot of money on GH. My friend spent 600 on 3 weeks worth of GH. That was his last order, he said why spend that much on GH when you can just use it towards gear.

Your friend paid way too much.
At 4iu 5 days a week my cost is about $50.
$600 would give me 12 weeks of 4iu 5 day on.

I dont think GH is a magic bullet but at my age (40) it sure is nice. Even at 2iu. I sleep better, hair is better, skin is better, basically a nice overall feeling.

Wow that is pretty cheap, real GH isn't easy to get your hands on so it costs him a little more than usual.

Heimir said:
Your friend paid way too much.
At 4iu 5 days a week my cost is about $50.
$600 would give me 12 weeks of 4iu 5 day on.

I dont think GH is a magic bullet but at my age (40) it sure is nice. Even at 2iu. I sleep better, hair is better, skin is better, basically a nice overall feeling.

Did you run at 2iu?

How long to see results at a smaller dose like that?

The Monkey Man said:
Did you run at 2iu?

How long to see results at a smaller dose like that?

I did run 2iu Jino.
I think about 2-3 weeks I noticed better sleep and just an overall better feeling. Dealing with stress better, etc.
The a little later then hair getting fuller, nails growing a little faster.

As far as muscle building or fat loss I have not noticed that much even at 4iu.
Its seems to be a little *better* but its no magic at 4iu. I think its somewhat overhyped. You can get much better results physicaly running AAS.

I did run both Jinotropin and generic HGH. The generic felt stronger basing it on sides.

I will probably run low 2-4iu for a while. I like the way I feel on it.

musclepump said:
Did you split your dose 1IU in the AM, 1IU in the PM?

At 2iu I just shot both first thing in the morning. Then I waited about 30 minutes before i ate.

At 4iu I did 2iu in the morning and 2iu first thing when I got home after work.

jakeluvspunk said:
Wow that is pretty cheap, real GH isn't easy to get your hands on so it costs him a little more than usual.

I dont know where your friend is located but here in the USA its plenty of sources selling HGH.

Also, you can order Jino directly from the factory but you have to buy several kits.

Back